Thomas DeMark Sequential System

I am attaching a NIFTY EOD chart in which the system identified a LOW of 16 July 2008

kenneth

Thank you very much smartTrade. Yes I was waiting for your posts and waiting for your future posts when you get time to learn.

Regards
ken

OOOps the attachment stayed back.Hope it goes now !!!:)I have marked set up and count down process to identify buy signal.

Trying it

Last edited:

Trying it !!!:confused:

Step 3 : Count down : After 9 set up bars,and intersection,the countdown phase starts.The buy countdown requires that the close should be less than or equal to the LOW 2 bars ago.These bars are not required to be consecutive.In fact they will very rarely be consecutive, Yoy require 13 such countdown bars.After 13 bars,whenever the mkt closes above the open,it is a BUY signal.

For sell count down,the countdown bar's close should be greater than or equal to HIGH 2 bars ago.After 13 sell count down bars,when mkt closes below the open is a SELL signal.

See the attached chart,set up and count down phases are marked.Intersection is very clearly visible.

http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/7844/niftydailysequentialbuyiv4.jpg

The are number of Qualifiers,sub-systems Recyling,stoploss ,entry methods etc I will post them later.

Trade Well and Best Wishes,

Smart_trade

chintan786

Hi SMART Trader i want u to plz see the chart of INFy.. specially after 1 july.... i think this system doesn't necessrily work in each and every chart..even in End of day time frame.

warm regards

chintan786

Hi SMART Trader i want u to plz see the chart of INFy.. specially after 1 july.... i think this system doesn't necessrily work in each and every chart..even in End of day time frame.

warm regards

chintan786
Yes,you are absolutely right Chintan.All stocks and Index dont top or bottom at the same time.There is a lead or lag between them. And in my 1st or 2nd post yesterday,I said that the syst does not catch all tops and bottoms.But when it speaks,it pays to listen carefully as it has pinpoint accuracy.

While on Infosis,yes it did not catch the July 2008 bottom but my friend,go little early and work out sell signal yourself.It caught SELL in Infy right at the top on 6-6-2008 and that is the highest bar where it gave a sell signal.Isn,t that good enough ? I am sure you will agree that even if you get 4-5 signals in a year where you can catch the intermediate rally tops and correction bottoms,our efforts are well rewarded.

Best Wishes,Trade Well

Last edited:
sir i an very new .i wana know how can i read this chart buy sell signal pl make me ur student .pl sir

Hello friend,welcome !!!!

I am afraid that this system is little advanced and requires some charts experience.It is also a little long term in nature.I suggest that you will do well to follow Saint's "Teach a man to fish" or " Going with 60 min flow " threads initially.

With Best Wishes,

Smart_trade