Thomas DeMark Sequential System

Hello! Experts of TD Sequential,

I'm newbie and trying to get hold of this. Here is what I found being developed in OMAXE.

Do you guys also think OMAXE is good buy?

Please share your opinion.

Thanks,
Apurv
Though I dont qualify as an expert,I have traded this technique for a long time and I give you my observations as under :

1) You have marked only Buy and Sell setups.I dont see Countdown markings.

2) There are 2 buy set ups and though I am unable to count exact length ,the second set up looks larger ( in length pointwise) than the first set up,this is called Recycling and hence I dont think Omaxe is a good buy.It is going up but it looks like a case of "Rising Tide lifts all the boats."

Shorting neat TDST level could also be a good trade in Omaxe with stoploss of TDST level.

Best Wishes,Trade Well,

Smart-trade

kenneth

Hi Smart-Trade,

Any details about this

Profit Objectives and Sequential System

The classic form of chart analysis incorporates a method to project profit objectives after a trendline is penetrated. Along those lines, Tom DeMark developed three methods to identify profit objectives after the penetration of TD demand or supply lines. The methods are known as TD price projectors and the objectives are based on DeMark's observation that the difference between the extreme low price and the TD supply line is duplicated once the market has penetrated the TD supply line.

regards
ken

chintan786

and then comapre it with other indicators... no one is pointing possible downside....

chintan786

chintan786

Some of the other interesting charts where this system have some kind of signal....

1. Gold.... ya both.. Kotak gold and GOLDBEES... crying buy..

2. RPL

3. Cromgreav..... just like bata case....

4.tommarow may be dishtv..... and IndianB

5. tatachem

chintan786

Hi Smart-Trade,

Any details about this

Profit Objectives and Sequential System

The classic form of chart analysis incorporates a method to project profit objectives after a trendline is penetrated. Along those lines, Tom DeMark developed three methods to identify profit objectives after the penetration of TD demand or supply lines. The methods are known as TD price projectors and the objectives are based on DeMark's observation that the difference between the extreme low price and the TD supply line is duplicated once the market has penetrated the TD supply line.

regards
ken
Hi Ken,

Profit objectives you mentioned are from DeMarks Trendline research.He has also developed three qualifiers for identifying valid or failure trendline break.

For sequential he recommends to hold the position at least till a set up in opposite direction is complete. In this process if the mkt breaks the up/down TDST,then he recommends to hold till countdown 13 in the opposite direction.
While on this,observe that mkt is turning down from a TDST level on Nifty daily charts.

Regards,

Smart trade

Smart Trade:

Hi all.... just look at the charts of bataIndia in EoD time frame....by using Demark system.. it is having sell signal today..

chinatn786
Hi Chintan,

It is not a sequential sell signal as count down phase is still not complete.But yes you are correct that the mkt likely to turn down from a TDST resistance level in Bata chart,In nifty similar TDST level is proving to be a resistance to the last upmove.

Ami AFL is not identifying only completed setups.It also not identifying the countdown bars. Better to write a small utility like I have done in Metastock and do rest of the wotk manually. Keneth is doing some work on this.

Best Wishes,Tradewell

Some of the other interesting charts where this system have some kind of signal....

1. Gold.... ya both.. Kotak gold and GOLDBEES... crying buy..

2. RPL

3. Cromgreav..... just like bata case....

4.tommarow may be dishtv..... and IndianB

5. tatachem

chintan786

Well done Chintan,could you post couple of graphs ? Particularly Gold ? Has Sequential identified the top ? very interesting ,As I am not following gold on daily basis would like to see the graph for my study.

Best Wishes,Trade Well

Smart trade