Technical Charts by Economic Times [Advanced, Real-time, Free]

Hi, prashant,

ET Charts are good & loading fast enough.

Here is some feed back.

1. Charts layout is too wider (specially designed for full HD wide screen :) ). But most of traders need our trading terminal in half of our screen and charts on other half. So most famous web charts provider like investing.com, icharts.in is designed for vertical view (half of our Full HD screen :thumb:).
You can keep your full screen view as alternative (when we max to full screen).
Presently interactive chart layout on investing.com is best for Full HD screen when we view 2 window (one is our trading terminal another is web chart) together.

2. Please try to add 1min, 2min, 3min AND 2hour, 4 hour time frames also.

3. It would be great help to many trader if you try to add Index future (Nifty & Bank Nifty Future) also like investing.com.

4. You can attract lot of viewers if you can provide MCX Future Charts of Crude Oil , NG, Gold , Silver, Copper. Presently Google, Yahoo etc providing free Equity charts but very few is providing free Future Charts. There is lot of space there for ET Charts. Only investing.com is providing chart for few futures like Nifty, Bank Nifty, Crude Oil. You can try to add these.

Best Wishes & Happy Trading.
H.C.

Point 1 here is done and live now, the charts will adjust to any width now. Check at http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/markets/technical-charts

1) Is it possible to show the LTP in bigger bold font next to the scrip name at top left ?? I can see the LTP on the RHS axis, but it doesn't stand out.

2) Is it possible to show a snap quote type of window i.e. the best 5 buy/sell orders ?
@timepass : Point 1 is in our pipeline will be available soon, can you please elaborate a bit more on point 2.
I mean the top 5 bids and the top 5 asks, and the number of buyers and sellers (for each bid/ask) and the total buyers/sellers.

it will also be nice if the ATP is shown somewhere.

Getting too demanding, aren't we :D

Lots of possibilities : delay from the exchange/data-feeds or delay/issue on our own servers. But these are very rare and get acted upon immediately.
If it's a delay on the exchange front, wouldn't it effect everybody?
And what kind of server issue may arise? These days we have been hearing quite a bit about server issues on this forum
Hope you don't mind my question. You don't have to answer if you don't want to
Thank and cheers

If it's a delay on the exchange front, wouldn't it effect everybody?
And what kind of server issue may arise? These days we have been hearing quite a bit about server issues on this forum
Hope you don't mind my question. You don't have to answer if you don't want to
Thank and cheers
Depends on how the feeds are consumed, there are different mediums of consumption for everybody. So sometimes the issues are with everybody and sometime specific to particular medium.

There can be n number of technical issues on server side, but these are very rare for us.

ananths

Hi Prashant,
Good effort from your team. Well done.

Can you consider below points too?

1) Can we get this charts in mobile app?
2) Can you please add index futures

Thanks