Technical Charts by Economic Times [Advanced, Real-time, Free]

Hi Ravi,

On retrieving saved views:

[1] If you signed in and saved the view : then just signing in will bring back your view.

[2] If you didn't sign in -> then it will be automatically retrieved if you are using the same browser (and not using incognito/private mode)

Please note that drawings are scrip specific. Layouts & Settings are overall.

Last edited:
I don't think that is working. As when I changed my chart unit from 15 min to daily and back. every thing I drew is lost. I can't retrieve the view saved with 15 Min nse index chart. Even closed the browser and logged in but did not bring my view. There should be facility to 'save as' the views as customized name.

Thanks,

Ravi

Just rechecked it, it works.

So try this flow:

For drawings:

Login -> Draw something -> change symbol/periodicity -> go back to the symbol -> you'll see the drawings

For Layout/Settings

Login -> change layout -> Click Save View -> this particular view is saved and will be retained

amitrandive

PrashantJi

Thanks for developing the charts.Any way website can show live market related news as it happens?

Example if we open ACC chart , can you display news related to ACC besides the chart?

maneverfix

Tried today, but site not working.

Thanks for the good initiative.

Today I don't see 5 min in intraday..

Also, can you please provide an easy link on the home page ?? I had to search a bit for the technical charts. Of course, i have bookmarked it, but that would be only for this PC for this browser :)