Swing Trade tips with 98% accuracy!!!

I am not sure if UBL is allowed in FnO or atleast I cant see it on NSE's site. Its currently only in Cash segment, in which case Shorting is only possible intraday and not in Swing mode.

I

indiabulz

The Fifth Recommendation

A stock from CNX 500 happened to make it to my portfolio today. Television Eighteen India Limited is my pick. Although markets are in a correction phase, this stock stands out. Fresh buying at this time is discouraged yet it is worth taking a chance. Target may take more time than expected that’s why i name it Buy & Hold call. Patience pays BIG.

Scrip Name: TV-18
Action: Buy & Hold
Trigger: CMP (Current Market Price) 72-74.
Stop Loss: 71.05
Target: 79/ 82

Technical Statement:
1) Inverted Head & Shoulders pattern showed a breakout.
2) RSI is neither overbought nor oversold, stock has a chance to make a nice move.
3) Sudden increase in volume suggests new buying and positive news in the stock.

Trading Advice:
1) Usually in Inverted Head & Shoulders pattern we observe a throwback after the
breakout. In simple words stock suddenly comes down to the neckline (as indicated
in the image) & then again bounces back. In that case the stop loss can be taken out.
So you re-enter the stock again when the stock crosses the trigger price with the
same stop loss.
2) Stop Loss is must in this case. To know more about stop losses visit my Blog:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
3) Stock is likely to take more than expected time to achieve the Target. Set the Target
& Stop Loss limit orders and forget the stock. Let the market do the rest.

Last edited by a moderator:
I

indiabulz

The Sixth Recommendation

This time it’s a pure Technical Call from the Midcap space. Nelcast Limited is my Pick. Nelcast Limited is an India-based company. It is engaged in the business of manufacture and sale of Iron Castings. A high beta Stock (1.39) so equivalently risky too.

Scrip: Nelcast
Action: Short Sell
Trigger: CMP ( 132-134)
Stop Loss: 137.5
Target: 115-110

Technical Statements:

1) Scallop Pattern formation with nice volume pattern.
2) RSI showing bearish divergence.
3) 52-week High would act as a major resistance.
4) Stock is already 44% straight up, so correction is much needed.

Trading Advices:

1) Shorting of stocks in positional/delivery Trading is allowed in Stock futures only. In that case, you short @ the price of the corresponding stocks trigger price i.e. you sell NELCAST FUT when Nelcast hits 132-134 levels irrespective of the corresponding NELCAST Fut Price.

2) Don’t Track the stock just after the moment you Buy/Sell. Set the stop Loss and Target orders and let the Stock hit them.

3) Stock is fundamentally quite strong. Company is set to announce a dividend of Rs. 10 By Feb’11 so its advised not to hold the stock for long.

3) Trading is a game of probabilities. You don’t have to be right every time. You just have to follow your rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
I

indiabulz

Recommendations Report !!!

Here is the report of the previously given recommendations.

TV-18 bought @ 72, achieved Target @ 79 on 21/01/2011. Close the counter.
Profit = 9.7%

Nelcast Short sold @ 134, currently Trading @ 130 as on 21/01/2011. The position is still Open.
Profit = 3%

UBL triggered Selling price @ 465 on 21/01/2011. The position is still Open.
Profit = 0%

Net profit = 12.7%

Really happy to see our accuracy till now has been 100%. :clapping:

One request folks, if you are visitng this thread or following the recos, do write some comments, queries or anything. Even i want to know how many people are benifitting from this thread and want it to be continued. Sometimes i feel my hard work is useless. Plz show some response if you want me to be motivated to come up with more such recos.

Thanks.

Re: Recommendations Report !!!

Here is the report of the previously given recommendations.

TV-18 bought @ 72, achieved Target @ 79 on 21/01/2011. Close the counter.
Profit = 9.7%

Nelcast Short sold @ 134, currently Trading @ 130 as on 21/01/2011. The position is still Open.
Profit = 3%

UBL triggered Selling price @ 465 on 21/01/2011. The position is still Open.
Profit = 0%

Net profit = 12.7%

Really happy to see our accuracy till now has been 100%. :clapping:

One request folks, if you are visitng this thread or following the recos, do write some comments, queries or anything. Even i want to know how many people are benifitting from this thread and want it to be continued. Sometimes i feel my hard work is useless. Plz show some response if you want me to be motivated to come up with more such recos.

Thanks.

Ur work is very usefull to NEWBIES like me sir.:)
I'm gaining profits at the same time learning new things from ur calls.
Please do not think of stop this thread.
Thanks for all the efforts u are taking for all of us.:thumb:

open NELCAST position holding.:)

Re: The First Recommendation

well... the stop loss has been hit.... and it was evident coz the only positive thing in the chart was that it had formed a doji.... but even the doji didnt hv much gap....

Here comes the first recomendation (sorry for the delay folks). Its 11th Dec 2010.

Scrip Name: LML
Buying Price: Strictly above 11.50.
Stop Loss: 11.20
Target: 13.70/15.50
Holding Period: 3-5 days after Buying.

Technical Statement:
1) Formation of Flag which is a Strong signal of Bullishness.
2) RSI below 50 levels i.e. stock is Oversold.
3) ADX below 25 which implies, current downtrend is weakening and a reversal awaiting.
4) Stock resting on 200 DMA where it should find good support to bounce back.

Fundamental Statement:
1) Stock not very healthy for long term prespective so Investors stay back.
2) For Aggressive & Active traders only.

Word of Caution:
Dont start counting on the stock just after the moment you Buy. Set the Stop Loss, Target Limit order and let the market do the rest. Sit Back, Relax and forget the stock.