Swing Trade tips with 98% accuracy!!!

I

indiabulz

Re: The Second Recommendation

SBIN already closed at 2732?
:annoyed:Close of previous day is not always the open of the next day. Buy at any price above 2684. The 2684 Level had been a small resistance so it was crucial to supass this level. When i say above 2684, even 2732 is a valid entry point.:lol:

Dont buy if the stock gap opens above 2800. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I

indiabulz

The Third Recommendation

This time a Good Sell Call. I mostly trade bearish for its quick profits. Always a decline is faster than advance. And secondly, many bullish signals coincide to give a rise whereas one bearish signal is enough to plunge a stock down.

Scrip: TATAMTRDVR
Action: Short Sell
Sell Price: Below 790
Target: 745/ 701
Stop Loss: 830

Technical Statement:
1) Descending Triangle
2) Decrease in Volume & a small negative Volume divergence.
3) Bearish MA crossover, bringing in selling sentiment.
4) Overbought implied by stochastics.

Nava

Re: The Third Recommendation

This time a Good Sell Call. I mostly trade bearish for its quick profits. Always a decline is faster than advance. And secondly, many bullish signals coincide to give a rise whereas one bearish signal is enough to plunge a stock down.

Technical Statement:
1) Descending Triangle
2) Decrease in Volume & a small negative Volume divergence.
3) Bearish MA crossover, bringing in selling sentiment.
4) Overbought implied by stochastics.
Hi,

Is it for Indraday or Swing..? If it is for swing trading then one can short sell only in stock Futures...Please confirm...

I

indiabulz

Hi,

Is it for Indraday or Swing..? If it is for swing trading then one can short sell only in stock Futures...Please confirm...
Swing trading is always preferable in Stock future mayit buy or sel lbecause the small up and downs get corrected in one go.

Short selling is legal in Stock futures only.

Dear Indiabulz,

Please clarify one query:

When to buy at the recommended price? ie to say during the day the price may be below the reco price or go above the reco price? and close may be below the reco price or above the reco price?

Should we go for BUY at any time when the price iabove the reco price and below the target?

regards

Re: The First Recommendation

Here comes the first recomendation (sorry for the delay folks). Its 11th Dec 2010.
Scrip Name: LML
Buying Price: Strictly above 11.50.
Stop Loss: 11.20
Target: 13.70/15.50
Holding Period: 3-5 days after Buying.
Continuing with my above query,
after your reco., stock made high of 11.60 and Low of 11.15 on 15.12.2010.

Now if the BUY order gets filled earlier and then hits the stop loss (on same day), should the call still remain valid ie re-enter again on crossing 11.50?
Actually I want some guildelines on your tips for trading.

regarding

I

indiabulz

Re: The First Recommendation

Continuing with my above query,
after your reco., stock made high of 11.60 and Low of 11.15 on 15.12.2010.

Now if the BUY order gets filled earlier and then hits the stop loss (on same day), should the call still remain valid ie re-enter again on crossing 11.50?
Actually I want some guildelines on your tips for trading.

regarding
Hello Sijittalujder,

Once the buy price is triggered (in this case above 11.50), u need to enter the stock with Target and Stop Loss orders placed. Then forget the stock. If you are stopped out, re-enter with the same stop loss (if the stock crosses the buy level again).

I give stop loss level after studying the technical levels of the stock. Which means if the stop loss is triggered then the stock has seen some unexpected buying or selling. In course this surplus buying/selling will be corrected with the prices and the long term market players will again take back. For me stop loss is not just a way to limit losses but also a key point to determine the next behaviour of the stock.

Hope this helps. Write back if you have any more queries.

Last edited by a moderator:

preethi21

Sell below 790 sl :830 risk:40
target :745 reward :35

risk:reward 40:35 so guys take 40 rs risk for 35 rs profit
Even coinflip will work better than this risk:reward
(if we include brokerage then this wil be a disaster )