Swing Delivery Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajputz

Sold Idea 1 Lot at 69.15 again...stoploss of one lot at 69.80..mental stoploss...if not possible to exit according to mental stoploss then will exit at market price at eod....

saivenkat

Exitted axis bank at 1312.50

It is forming two of my major reversal pattern over hourly charts....enough for me atleast...trade is in profit and thats what i want...

Updated Excel Sheet is below: -

http://www.editgrid.com/user/rajputz/Trade_History

Sorry for getting late...as i was abt to post, my teacher came in and have to close the lap[top immidiately...

With what level can one enter in to Axis Bank, for short term ?

How much can we expect it correct in case of correction in the markets?

Thanks and regards
Saivenkat:)

rajputz

I am not bullish in the market. Even if the techincals are suggesting me to go long, i am not at all comfortable with that. For last couple of weeks, market is at all time high. A little correction is what i am expecting. Although i work on purely techincals to trade. I havent got any buy signal or sell signal on nifty. But at these high i am looking for all the shorting signals only. Check my trades in last few sessions. All are shorting trades, while market was trading higher.

Same is my view for axis bank. Closing above 1373 can be a good go for axis bank to breach heights, but i wont take that signal. As of now if talking about axis bank i am looking for a break of 1318 for it to move down or whatever be the support that time. I will update if i got any good feeling of shorting it. Till now, nothing like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.