Swing Delivery Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

rrmhatre72

Keeping a stoploss of 5504 at nifty short future. No profit no loss. If hit then hit. I want to ride it big or with no loss or profit. Lets c. I am biased to downside, but it is not falling.
Same here Raj.
Waiting for fall... holding with SL of 5501...
Not sure if 5501 is good no or i should go with your SL of 5504.

rajputz

i would like to take this trade on daily basis...or no profit no loss...but market is desperate to screw everyone...Bears and bulls both. Well lets c what tomorrow brings.

VJAY

Sorry anmol,

I am not having data for this stock and it is also not in my watchlist, so really cant suggest abt it...
Dear rajputz,
What about cairn & hul for tommarow?
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

rajputz

Rajputz,

How is ranasug looking for the next few days?

Regards
Just downloaded the data....Ranasugers is in strong downtrend....Breakout was massive...avoid going long at the moment and let it find a base first...

rajputz

Dear rajputz,
What about cairn & hul for tommarow?
I think with HUL u are talking about Hindustan Unilever. I got a sell signal on this share today, but i am in little doubt cause the price is standing over the major support region of 20 and 34 EMA. Thats what the worrying part for me. Today if you check nifty, it just bounced of 20 EMA. these are important levels for me. Better wait for some more conformation. Let is close little below 34 EMA around 260...will be a good short then for swing basis.

Cairn is looking good to short. I missed the opportunity though, but still looking good. Worrying levels are 340 and 333. Once these are broken you can get more downfall.

Ultimately our index will decide the move. So better keep a watch. I will try to put a stoploss sell order tomorrow at 5505, and buy also. So as to cover the existing position in no profit and no loss situation, plus reversing the trade. Lets c how future shapes up.

rajputz

Still riding the move on nifty....Down by 100 points...Lets c where i cover it... Preference is on daily chart, so lets c what monday gives me...

Status
Not open for further replies.