Swing Delivery Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

alroyraj

I am sure swing trading became more attractive after nifty's erratic performance.It did to me as well. Anyway is your system the same CCI based system.If so whats the edge in using it for swing system?

rajputz

I am sure swing trading became more attractive after nifty's erratic performance.It did to me as well. Anyway is your system the same CCI based system.If so whats the edge in using it for swing system?
Its mixture of many...and cci is also part of it...divergence, cci, trendlines and many more i look for...kwikpop by zultan is also one of them...macd for longer term buys with wider stops...but no particular system...

alroyraj

The thing is if the system used has too many parameters used in diff combinations,then it s performance is not defined so accurately. Then how can one benchmark oneself. I too am in the same boat. Maybe the key is to define what is the prominent goal of the trade like a pullback or a technical formation but eventually they all look like breakouts in some form. What do you think?

rajputz

The thing is if the system used has too many parameters used in diff combinations,then it s performance is not defined so accurately. Then how can one benchmark oneself. I too am in the same boat. Maybe the key is to define what is the prominent goal of the trade like a pullback or a technical formation but eventually they all look like breakouts in some form. What do you think?
Parameters are more, but it doesnt mean that they are alll applied on the single chart.

Some times the trade can be based on a single system or two...some times volume alone...some times EMA's alone...Some times i will be taking trades on delivery just because of gutfeel or news factor and some times on divergence of RSI and Stochastic...

I dont think formations work...All that work is understanding and untill now i have just got 20 percent of it, and 15 percent of which is still TA. so there is a long journey to go...

I already told that i have no reasons for the trade, but will be just trying it. if my targets are achieved then good otherwise i will learn by my mistakes, and i sure will be having an explanation that time about how i did it or how i failed.

Stoploss or reverse point is must for my trades, as they will keep me in buisness for longer time period.

AW10

all the best rajputz on this journey.

your target is very aggresive.. needs doubling of account every 4 months and sustaining it for 24 months..
hope u have solid strategy with you to achieve this goal..
Absence of a structured plan and lack of right actions are 2 of the top reasons why most of the dream remain as dream for most of the people. Hope you have addressed them already or will address them as you go along.

all the best

praveen taneja

Nice bro good work god bless u But is not it 5375 shorting is less profitable as so far so many days 5366 showing strong support?????
I used that many time with 5358 sl and it working so far good to me but u know better as u are fully armed and I trade only by the grace of god

rajputz

Nice bro good work god bless u But is not it 5375 shorting is less profitable as so far so many days 5366 showing strong support?????
I used that many time with 5358 sl and it working so far good to me but u know better as u are fully armed and I trade only by the grace of god
Praveen bhai, apki wali market understanding ajaye to main apni company start kar du investing solution ki. But i cant just stick to 10-15 stocks like you. I know if i stick they will start talking to me. But still my list contains 110+ stocks as my motive is positional, swing. On intraday i have turtle cci system, which works for me.

This time i shorted nifty with a very lagging indicator of mine. I wanted to test it for swing trading. It is based on SAR method which gave me reverse with stoploss of 5381. Also there was Divergence on Stochastic and RSI. Price made HH LH on daily charts. So i shorted. Stoploss is 5281, which i will prefer getting hit.

rajputz

all the best rajputz on this journey.

your target is very aggresive.. needs doubling of account every 4 months and sustaining it for 24 months..
hope u have solid strategy with you to achieve this goal..
Absence of a structured plan and lack of right actions are 2 of the top reasons why most of the dream remain as dream for most of the people. Hope you have addressed them already or will address them as you go along.

all the best
Hi aw sir,

I couldnt follow my plan last time, so started again to work on that. Well it is not an aggressive decision. I thought on it many times then started it. in 90 percent of cases i have seen, that if i let my profit run and cut down the losses as per my system, then risk reward ratio good enough to cover the stoploss hitting trades, plus giving me nice profit. All i need is to follow the system without watching the profit and loss statement. Same happened with my hindunilver trade. It went to my direction and then 268 levels. my mental stop was at 270, and i didnt got the exit yet. And it reversed. I hope you and all the members will help me here to achieve my targets by suggesting and correcting me time to time on my trading decisions.

take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.