Stocks To Keep A Close Eye On

Status
Not open for further replies.

asnavale

Re: Stocks To Keep A Close Eye On - Chapter II

hi
when i scanned the afl it gave me more results then the 2 stocks you have mentioned what basis you filter these 2 out of the many which came
Read the following post in this thread itself on previous page:

http://www.traderji.com/equities/29292-stocks-keep-close-eye-chapter-ii-97.html#post440563

I had forgotten to validate the SESAGOA trigger on 3rd June with the additional criteria and therefore it failed and hit stoploss today. It should not have been mentioned as a Buy Trigger on 3rd June. It was a mistake.

-Anant

Last edited:

alroyraj

this new rule of 25% of capital from markets.can anybody explain how it will affect the market valuations of the shares?
It will increase the depth of the market. More long term players like mutual funds, insurance companies and institutional players will buy for investing purposes. Currently there are far too little companies listed as compared to developed markets,so only the top 100 companies by market cap as invested in. Bu this plan, the market would be less susceptiable to short term movements as and when the full 25% rule is met.

aid

Can anyone comments on the happenings of Kinetic Motors and Aptech ltd. ? They are consolidating for a long time.

Thinking to enter Kinetic @19/- and Aptecht @ 120/-

---aid

SavantGarde

Folks,

With Excellent IIP Data & Overall Outlook On Growth.... Banks Will Run Up For A While.....BUT....Be Careful....Considering Inflation Is Still Very High....

Therefore......Do Not Be Surprised To See Some Sort Of Tinkering By RBI...Soon.....Which Will Result In Kneejerk Reaction On Banking & Interest Rate Sensitive Stocks....

This Post Is Just To Caution....Who May Become Complacent With Their Positions... :)

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Dear Bunny / Savant Ji,

Are you people tracking Duncans Industries. JaiPrakash Associates bought 50 % stake in their subsidiary Duncans Fertilizers and also planning to fund in Rs. 550 Cr. to help Duncans cover up their loses.....

Any take on this....?

Regards,

SUMEET

Mr.Savant can you kindly suggest whether Indiabulls Securities is a hold or sell. while the fundamentals of the share seem good,the price movements of this scrip for the past few days are rather confusing and some say it is drven by operators. I am holding 3500 shares at an average price of Rs.27.10 and would like to get out at the earliest if there is a prospect of further fall.

Hope i am placing this query in the right thread and sorry in case i have intruded.

tea stocks to be in demand..as per news tea production likely to be worsened in the north eastern region of india due to heavy rain..tea productions of kenya and srilanka are also likely to fall in the coming quarter resulting in hike in tea price..today positive trend has been marked in many tea stocks..trend may continue further..Bijoy Bhilai

Status
Not open for further replies.