Stocks To Keep A Close Eye On

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajeabc

Hi Savant/ Anant Sir ,

How do you see Infosys and SBI in short term say in a month time ?
They both are trading near their strong resistance. Was thing to short but ..
I have noticed INfosys in Anant Sir's active list and target 2900 + but it could not have been able to cross res (2800-2830) since april 10

Thanks
Raj

Last edited:

asnavale

Hi Savant/ Anant Sir ,

How do you see Infosys and SBI in short term say in a month time ?
They both are trading near their strong resistance. Was thing to short but ..
I have noticed INfosys in Anant Sir's active list and target 2900 + but it could not have been able to cross res (2800-2830) since april 10

Thanks
Raj
Hi Raje,

SBIN is making higher highs and higher lows since February. Therefore, it has very good potential to go up. Minor dips are quite common and are opportunities to add up to our positions. You can also read the post by Savant in this thread earlier about the Bank stocks and RBI policies. Therefore do not get upset by minor dips.

INFOSYSTCH is trying to surpass the levels you mentioned and could not do. Now again it is moving towards that level. But you can see from charts that it is also getting support at higher and higher levels. So, the more number of times it fails the more strength it gains and ultimately when it breaks out of that resistance it will have a much better run up because of the strength it has built up during the failed levels. In addition, INFOSYS is sensitive to factors other than the company's own performance. For example the Rupee-Dollar exchange rate also influences the price of INFOSYS. But these are temporary effects which will vanish later.

-Anant

rajeabc

Hi Raje,

SBIN is making higher highs and higher lows since February. Therefore, it has very good potential to go up. Minor dips are quite common and are opportunities to add up to our positions. You can also read the post by Savant in this thread earlier about the Bank stocks and RBI policies. Therefore do not get upset by minor dips.

INFOSYSTCH is trying to surpass the levels you mentioned and could not do. Now again it is moving towards that level. But you can see from charts that it is also getting support at higher and higher levels. So, the more number of times it fails the more strength it gains and ultimately when it breaks out of that resistance it will have a much better run up because of the strength it has built up during the failed levels. In addition, INFOSYS is sensitive to factors other than the company's own performance. For example the Rupee-Dollar exchange rate also influences the price of INFOSYS. But these are temporary effects which will vanish later.

-Anant
Anant Sir , Thanks a lot.

jswsteel going to reduce the prices of its products..According to business standard most companies in steelsector struggling with overcapacity and may cut prices of their products.However prices of one of the major raw matterial coke is also showing signs of weakness..........Negative for jsw steel..sail..bhusan steel..sail is likely to cross its recent lows in 185 and 186 range once it crosses it further substantial downside may not be rules out...Bijoy...Bhilai

hi,
I have 15000 shares of FCs software @6.5, what should i do? What's is its future??
thanks in advance
I think you were fooled by some Scam SMS or some fake poster, I took Veer Energy in the same way you have done and lost 80% of Investment. I however cannot say the future of this Company. It has to break a resistance of 4.25Rs to go upwards now

Fahed

Can anybody please suggest about the future target of Visu International ltd. and Umang Dairy...I hold 5000 shares of both companies...Most of the pages on other sites are projecting their future to be very good..Please suggest..

Status
Not open for further replies.