Stocks To Keep A Close Eye On - Chapter II

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEED AFL for INTRADAY TRADING

Friends / Moderators i am new to traderji please help me in availing single MA developed by ANANT NAVALE i have been struggling to get it but what ever i am getting there are errors in that AFL, hence i request Mr Anant Navale if he happens to read this message please send or upload your AFL again or give me a download link

asnavale

Re: NEED AFL for INTRADAY TRADING

Friends / Moderators i am new to traderji please help me in availing single MA developed by ANANT NAVALE i have been struggling to get it but what ever i am getting there are errors in that AFL, hence i request Mr Anant Navale if he happens to read this message please send or upload your AFL again or give me a download link
Hi

Use the following link to download.

http://www.4shared.com/file/uaAaW1hw/SingleMA.html

Sir the link given to me for downloading the SIngle MA AFL is giving an error 42
#include fail<MMA Afl>
#include failed the file does not exist
Formulas\include\MMA afl"
Current working directory is C:\Program files (X86)\Amibroker')
Use 'Edit Formula' to correct error

asnavale

Sir the link given to me for downloading the SIngle MA AFL is giving an error 42
#include fail<MMA Afl>
#include failed the file does not exist
Formulas\include\MMA afl"
Current working directory is C:\Program files (X86)\Amibroker')
Use 'Edit Formula' to correct error
ay,

Delete the AFL file you have downloaded. Then Download it again from the same link given earlier. Your problem will be solved. No Error 42.

-Anant

asnavale

NO BUY Triggers for 01 Aug 2011.

Sell Triggered for AUROPHARMA

-Anant

Last edited:

msa5678

Hello everyone! I'm new here!

What's an AFL?
Dear CA,

AFL ,in this thread, means Amibroker Formula Language. Now what is Amibroker? Well Amibroker is a charting software. Usually you can do a lot with Amibroker, but generally it takes real time data from the stock exchange and plots it on your computer screen. With the help of AFL you can program the software to give Buy/Sell Signals based on the price movement of the stock.

Well this is a general definition. Once you start with it you will find yourself in a ocean of trading.

Regards:)

Status
Not open for further replies.