Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
My concern in the WF was about the WS2 getting hit and we would enter into another consolidative period. It got touched, but we had a very strong rebound.
2 questions now abound: 1. Is this volatility, and we are now headed lower?; 2. Is this the strong break from the WS2 that signal we are back in the UP.
A break of 1.3240 confirms.

Appears like Fiber is putting up a tough fight to move to the other side of the cloud.

Also, multiple attempts at cloud bottom, so should be making it easier to enter ???

Or is the cloud acting very good resistance?

Thanks, Piraterader. I've looked at charts for 7 1/2 years, and they are my job, hobby, and passion. When I give responses to questions, I don't hardly think about it, because the same things constantly get rehashed in my mind. This is why this forum is of benefit to me. My life might be simpler if I lived a more private life, but there is reward in sharing. There is also reward in constantly talking about what I know, because it further helps me.
So, my desire, considering you all help me, is that I hope I can help a few along the way. The idea of just chatting trading, methodologies, and markets is also appealing.
All that being said, the metaphors are used to try and bring things down to its simplest possible level. Some may not be able to comprehend the clouds, tenken and kijun as a mean, but they sure can comprehend 30 children little the classroom at one time, or getting caught in a plane during stormy weather.
Sadly, there are even some who have had loved ones on a plane during tumultuous weather.
All of that is related to trading.

I surely did get a chuckle lol and I must say that you have a unique style of explaining . with boys,girls ,classrooms and p ilots etc etc lol but it sure does get things straight into my head so either way it was fun to red it[/QUOTE]

Sir any update on eur/usd as far as candlestick pattern is concerned with all the spikes there it had two spinning tops on the daily and today it looks to form a hanging man candlestick there is a hanging man on the weekly as well . the Tenken and the kinjun on the daily have lost bullish steam and have leveled flat and the stoch is pointing south. Daily candles are trying hard to penetrate the cloud today is their 5th try and it doesn't look good!

Sir this one got lost again :p
Sir lol I am posting excellent question? you are welcome lol . This is the first chart I was reffering to for this post which maybe got lost in the shuffle and there was also an unanswered question that got lost - "HI For here On the entry do we go short when the candle finally breaks the cloud and went south or is it necessary for the tenken and kinjun to break the Span B if yes then why? because if we wait for the tenken and more importantly kinjun combo to clear the kumo and span -B we will be half way down on our trend or miss a lot of pips and you don't want to enter at the half way where markets need correction ! your views on this"

[/url]
jpg image hosting

Yes, I updated it in post# 3622.

Sir any update on eur/usd as far as candlestick pattern is concerned with all the spikes there it had two spinning tops on the daily and today it looks to form a hanging man candlestick there is a hanging man on the weekly as well . the Tenken and the kinjun on the daily have lost bullish steam and have leveled flat and the stoch is pointing south. Daily candles are trying hard to penetrate the cloud today is their 5th try and it doesn't look good!

Ichimoku XXI-chinkou

I'm using this chart for 2 reasons:
1. WE had a previous discussion on it.
2. It fits perfectly with what I wanted to discuss in this segment, so I do not have to look a new one up.

At current level the chinkou is telling us one of 2 things is going to happen in the future, and gives the detail.
Notice is camped just under the candles. Look to the east of the chinkou,as the candles are dropping. This means the move south is going to have to be sharp, or we get a crossover and the trend switches to UP.
Also, if the trend continues south, there will also be a nice confluence. We already know what happens when the candle breaks below the cloud, but also notice the chinkou will break below the kijun. With the sharp move, it will almost be forced to pierce the kijun, which will push he candle out of the cloud, and even force the market lower.

jpg image hosting

Ichimoku-- The final post

Here's a list by post numbers of the ichimoku series:
1. 2799
2. 2802
3. 2804
4. 2805
5. 2806
6. 2852
7. 2864
8. 2865
9. 2866
10. 2867
11. 2868
12. 2873
13. 2902
14. 2905
15. 3065
16. 3123
17. 3194
18. 3234
19. 3318
20. 3344
21. 3628

Even though I came to the end of the series, I'm still open to all discussion on it, as well as any other TA discussion.

The post on Word Docs is coming up and should be posted within 6 hours of this post.

Hi. Some questions here this is something I would want you to look at .This is a weekly time frame. Here you can see that there is a bearish crossover on the the approx on the 11th of december . now in a sense it happened above the cloud which would mean that the trend has lost the bullish steam. On the first try the candle broke through the tenken at first and then the kinjun and finally it has leveled . it has been flat since a lot of months while it is putting the rubber band effect on the tenken. finally the tenken is moving away from the kinjun and wanting to go down and the kinjun is still flat. I asked you yesterday about what does it indicate when the candle is below the tenken but above the kinjun and vice versa but here in this case I am asking you what truly does it indicate a bearish cross over happening above the cloud? here You can clearly see the kinjun is above the tenken and both has flattened out but the candle is above the kinjun .. I got confused here. -1) bearish crossover happening above the cloud- 2)tenken is trying to move south and, both have leveled but candle is still above the tenken and kinjun but kinjun is above the tenken. so now if the candle is above the tenken/ kinjun on a bearish crossover happening above the cloud that means it has broken through both of it and stays bullish or trying to stay bullish what does this indicate 3) and I forgot to look at the chinkou !! as an ichimoku chartist Is this an equilibrium ? trendless condtion ?. I know the ultimate equilibrium is when the candle is inside the cloud and not the tenken and kinjun. regardless the tenken and kinjun being inside the cloud but not the candle what will that indicate ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2