Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting to watch EURCHF levels.
USDJPY Short is in loss. The Stop Loss is 83.80 (Lot 1)/ 84.20 (Remaining)
Closed Short in gold in the morning. Reversed the position in Gold at 1643 levels (long now)
EurJPY position is also in Loss. Stops set at 109.96.

Regards
Raj

Paul Bro a question to you and to Dan who trade max in Forex and commodity???

What would happen to commodity specially Gold in case of a Eurozone break up or China sell its US treasuries ???????????????? To make Yuan globalised currency????

I am back now .. sir First of all do you have your series on swing low and swing high on pdf file? have u completed the series ? I cant find them all I have to keep up with the thread and now what is the 1-2-3 pattern I need a pdf on that to lol ! gosh now where was I

Hi Paul,

I am new to your posts. Have gone through 15-20 pages from the start but am unable to find any post giving detail of how to read Ichimoku system and any others that you use.

Request if you or anybody else on this thread can guide me to any page post which gives the explanation or any PDF or other file where it may be explained.

Thanks

Gags

Hi Paul,

I am new to your posts. Have gone through 15-20 pages from the start but am unable to find any post giving detail of how to read Ichimoku system and any others that you use.

Request if you or anybody else on this thread can guide me to any page post which gives the explanation or any PDF or other file where it may be explained.

Thanks

Gags
Gags, please check out post no. 37 in Timepass's Notes for 4xpipscounter's lessons on Ichimoku. It's a lot of material, but Pips never uses one word where ten would do :). You will find the lessons quite helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2