Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, the thing to consider is the cloud is fresh. Look how long price has ranged above the cloud, and also how high it ranged. The market is finally returning to a point of some normalcy. It has been since April 2009 the candle has so much as touched the cloud. It is safe to assume that, at least for awhile, the cloud will contain price action.
A lot of times I like to just push the chart back and see exactly what is going on with the market. The kijun still has the all-time high calculated in it, along with the dip from that high. Therefore, the kijun will stay level for the next 3 weeks. If the market continues to pull back for the next 3 weeks, then the tenken will also stay level.
It's safe to say that the cloud will contain, price will reverse back north, and the tenken will catch up to the kijun and pass it up; but, that probably won't happen until the end of this month, if not into March.
Here's where I have to repeat myself, and this is what you have to remember. There is naturally some indecision when the market has gone sideways, and as traders, we want to position ourselves for the optimal breakaway opportunity, and we don't care if it is north or south. In spite of the observations, the market is in an indecisive time, and thus, you are looking at the chart and proposed the question. This is why I say to check other TF's to see which one is dominant, and to see if they will yield any answers. If you look at the daily, it is suggesting the kijun top of the cloud combo has a bullseye pasted all over it. The thing to consider is the kijun will continue to rise, so it may not be a bad entry once the kijun is hit.
Again, this is why we have multiple TF's. Use all the leverage you can get your hands on to make your trading decisions.
BTW, the daily cloud top is in the same vicinity as the weekly

Hi. Some questions here this is something I would want you to look at .This is a weekly time frame. Here you can see that there is a bearish crossover on the the approx on the 11th of december . now in a sense it happened above the cloud which would mean that the trend has lost the bullish steam. On the first try the candle broke through the tenken at first and then the kinjun and finally it has leveled . it has been flat since a lot of months while it is putting the rubber band effect on the tenken. finally the tenken is moving away from the kinjun and wanting to go down and the kinjun is still flat. I asked you yesterday about what does it indicate when the candle is below the tenken but above the kinjun and vice versa but here in this case I am asking you what truly does it indicate a bearish cross over happening above the cloud? here You can clearly see the kinjun is above the tenken and both has flattened out but the candle is above the kinjun .. I got confused here. -1) bearish crossover happening above the cloud- 2)tenken is trying to move south and, both have leveled but candle is still above the tenken and kinjun but kinjun is above the tenken. so now if the candle is above the tenken/ kinjun on a bearish crossover happening above the cloud that means it has broken through both of it and stays bullish or trying to stay bullish what does this indicate 3) and I forgot to look at the chinkou !! as an ichimoku chartist Is this an equilibrium ? trendless condtion ?. I know the ultimate equilibrium is when the candle is inside the cloud and not the tenken and kinjun. regardless the tenken and kinjun being inside the cloud but not the candle what will that indicate ?

First of all, the thing to consider is the cloud is fresh. Look how long price has ranged above the cloud, and also how high it ranged. The market is finally returning to a point of some normalcy. It has been since April 2009 the candle has so much as touched the cloud. It is safe to assume that, at least for awhile, the cloud will contain price action.
A lot of times I like to just push the chart back and see exactly what is going on with the market. The kijun still has the all-time high calculated in it, along with the dip from that high. Therefore, the kijun will stay level for the next 3 weeks. If the market continues to pull back for the next 3 weeks, then the tenken will also stay level.
It's safe to say that the cloud will contain, price will reverse back north, and the tenken will catch up to the kijun and pass it up; but, that probably won't happen until the end of this month, if not into March.
Here's where I have to repeat myself, and this is what you have to remember. There is naturally some indecision when the market has gone sideways, and as traders, we want to position ourselves for the optimal breakaway opportunity, and we don't care if it is north or south. In spite of the observations, the market is in an indecisive time, and thus, you are looking at the chart and proposed the question. This is why I say to check other TF's to see which one is dominant, and to see if they will yield any answers. If you look at the daily, it is suggesting the kijun top of the cloud combo has a bullseye pasted all over it. The thing to consider is the kijun will continue to rise, so it may not be a bad entry once the kijun is hit.
Again, this is why we have multiple TF's. Use all the leverage you can get your hands on to make your trading decisions.
BTW, the daily cloud top is in the same vicinity as the weekly
Thank you much sir so By what you mean I can apply it into my head and presume that with the kumo twist on the h4 it is suggesting that the market will make it back to 1663 which is currently the top cloud/kinjun combo but as the market heads there the kinjun will rise so it will make a long entry once it hits the kinjun minimum ! we also have that long upper spike on the weekly(shooting star) that suggest that the market is temp correcting and heading down we also have the break of the trendline drawn from up to down on the daily . and the current daily tenken which was a support till yeterday became a resistance today - lol once the second drawn trend line breaks it will add a final confirmation that the market is heading to the top of the cloud or kinjun there is also a kumo shadow at 1680 now how will you take that level into consideration here ????? maybe the kinjun levels up with the kumo shadow at 1680 and heads north !?

I'd say you have the right idea.
Let me suggest now for you to apply your own independent thinking to another market that we have not discussed. Look at the different TF's, then look at it through the eyes of your methodology, then post your findings here.
In other words, give me an idea of where you think the market will go ST and MT, and then I will give you a response.

Thank you much sir so By what you mean I can apply it into my head and presume that with the kumo twist on the h4 it is suggesting that the market will make it back to 1663 which is currently the top cloud/kinjun combo but as the market heads there the kinjun will rise so it will make a long entry once it hits the kinjun minimum ! we also have that long upper spike on the weekly(shooting star) that suggest that the market is temp correcting and heading down we also have the break of the trendline drawn from up to down on the daily . and the current daily tenken which was a support till yeterday became a resistance today - lol once the second drawn trend line breaks it will add a final confirmation that the market is heading to the top of the cloud or kinjun there is also a kumo shadow at 1680 now how will you take that level into consideration here ????? maybe the kinjun levels up with the kumo shadow at 1680 and heads north !?

It's a freight train headed to 105.56. The only thing is right now it is beginning to sputter a bit, because the WR2 is 101.99. That's why things are slowing down. I see it was at circa 101.50 when you posted. If you're not already in, my guess is it's going to correct some of that move north. I just hedged my long and plan on riding it to circa 101.30. I just want to grab some pips while my original position goes against me.

Gotta tell one of my stories:
I had a rough night last night, because Tucker's allergies were acting up. I got about 3 hours sleep, then went back to bed around 7:30 and got up at 11:00. When I went back to bed, it was at 100.57. When I woke up, I was still bleery eyed as I looked at my screen. I saw the price was 101.82. I thought, "Ahh, that's good my trade just gained 35 pips<> while I was asleep." Then, I went to check the chart because I knew it was struggling around 100.80. That was when I noticed these huge bear candles on the hourly. That's when it dawned on me, "Oh my goodness! My trade gain 135 pips while I was sleeping.

LOL, maybe we'll write an e-book, "How to make money in your sleep." All you do is punch the "buy" button on the EUR/JPY, then wake up to instant profits.

Okay, enough rambling. While I was writing, I noticed my hedge went against me. Oh well, watch for 101.99. That should be a ST rejection point.

eur/jpy considering long entry on the h4 what do you think sir?

It's a freight train headed to 105.56. The only thing is right now it is beginning to sputter a bit, because the WR2 is 101.99. That's why things are slowing down. I see it was at circa 101.50 when you posted. If you're not already in, my guess is it's going to correct some of that move north. I just hedged my long and plan on riding it to circa 101.30. I just want to grab some pips while my original position goes against me.

Gotta tell one of my stories:
I had a rough night last night, because Tucker's allergies were acting up. I got about 3 hours sleep, then went back to bed around 7:30 and got up at 11:00. When I went back to bed, it was at 100.57. When I woke up, I was still bleery eyed as I looked at my screen. I saw the price was 101.82. I thought, "Ahh, that's good my trade just gained 35 pips<> while I was asleep." Then, I went to check the chart because I knew it was struggling around 100.80. That was when I noticed these huge bear candles on the hourly. That's when it dawned on me, "Oh my goodness! My trade gain 135 pips while I was sleeping.

LOL, maybe we'll write an e-book, "How to make money in your sleep." All you do is punch the "buy" button on the EUR/JPY, then wake up to instant profits.

Okay, enough rambling. While I was writing, I noticed my hedge went against me. Oh well, watch for 101.99. That should be a ST rejection point.
Hi Sir First what is the meaning of ST and MT? I didn't go long that time I was playing a video game It costed me some pips on my demo LOL . I was watching for a candle break above the kumo and closing of it above the h4 cloud. as it was a t/k and cloud combo break which would have been a long entry at 100.92 while now the t/k are buzy following the price action;s tail I was buzy shooting monsters . I have shorted eur/jpy too as it stands on the flat Shadow(pas) of Span A tenken kinjun combo ! but sir a question why did you put your take profit at 101.30 if it is related to the ichimoku I mean this is the level you are watching for the market to be corrected and then get back to the uptrend so is there any ichimoku concept of take profit related here ? Lol also sir here I see that 105.56 is the "current" top of the cloud . do you think it could be possible for a move up to 106.16 as it was also top of the cloud/combo with kumo 2 days ago lol? And probably is 105.56 is a decision point for where the pair is headed right sir?

Re: BHEL

Hello 4xpip,

BHEL Chart.

This time i entered few points above close price but then exited.

But why it was not performed as it should be when chikou was above candles
In weekly chart it stands on tenken

now what ? (Sir, your training material :))

Daily chart

Weekly Chart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2