Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ichimoku V--tenken and kijun

i would like to know about the characteristics of clouds and how u differentiate a flat and a even cloud, and sir if we look back on EURAUD chart on daily time frame, than i m able to see that on 14th dec kijun was settled in the cloud and and there was a divergence of kijun and tenken, then as per settings why it has not reversed in positive direction, infact it has gone more south, i know my question may sound stupid to you, but i hope i can clear my doubts with you and wud surely like to hear the story bout tucker.
Once I get to the part on the cloud, I will cover the many aspects of the cloud.
[/QUOTE]

ya sure, will be waiting for that, but you are saying it will fall from 1.2992 to 1.2992, but both the figures you are giving are same, i m getting it wrong somewhere

Timepass, very close to that scenario, excpet there is even more R to get around, and the ending R area is at the top of the cloud instead of the bottom. So, when 1.3280 is broken, it will explode.
So the dollar index should move down. Maybe it's time to short USD.

image hosting gif

Look at post #2840. It says 1.2922 that it will fall to, not 1.2992.
The accompanies chart shows the drop in the kijun thus far, as it is at 1.2951 right now, and it will be consummated at the beginning of Tokyo.

Aman I got a Tucker / trading story coming up. It is funny. Do you know who Tucker is?

Once I get to the part on the cloud, I will cover the many aspects of the cloud.
ya sure, will be waiting for that, but you are saying it will fall from 1.2992 to 1.2992, but both the figures you are giving are same, i m getting it wrong somewhere[/QUOTE]

Misc Indian Market S&R's--122511

I just now got the data for these markets.

BTW, just from a conversation I had, if anyone is having trouble with the data from GCI expiring on your demo, just open another demo with them. We found that was the answer.

Rel Ind 805.96 777.37 760.15 725.71 708.49 679.90
SBI 1764.45 1710.13 1677.40 1611.96 1579.23 1524.91
Tata Steel 371.53 360.10 353.22 339.44 332.56 321.13
Tata Motors 203.86 195.09 189.81 179.25 173.97 165.20

hosting images

@LTT and all others interested:

This is in response to your 1-2-3's query.

What you marked off as 1-2-3's is really a wave pattern. Elliot Wave people will be quick to point out that you have wave 1 (Could be A or a or I, or whatever. I'm not an Elliot Wave pro.) that started from the top of the formation. The correction formed wave 2. The next dip was a 3. The next correction was a 4. There should be one final dip for a 5, and then a larger move north is what we should see.
1-2-3's are formed closer together and have a stronger and more predictable move with it, along with a correction back to the 2 before it starts The Real Move. An example of that is the actual 1-2-3 formation I boxed off in white at the top.
There is little doubt that 1-2-3's provide excellent trading opportunities which is why I pay attention to them.

It would be interesting to hear SOS's or JahDave's input concerning your chart. Within the proximity of when the 5th wave is completed is when I am also forecasting a correction o a much stronger degree.

LivetoTrade

The final dip for a 5 - should it be a lower bottom? Or should it be above the recent bottom?

What is it that we need to look for in such cases?

LivetoTrade

LTT, posted is my chart of the monthly. I cannot draw a line even close to yours coming off the 2008 lows. It could be my demo account's feeder problem, but then if yours was a legitimate TL, then I would think it would contain, so I am kind of lost for an answer.
I opened another demo with XTB to cross check, and noticed that XTB indeed have a problem in the feed - resulting in a 5 min delay in candles.

image hosting gif

Look at post #2840. It says 1.2922 that it will fall to, not 1.2992.
The accompanies chart shows the drop in the kijun thus far, as it is at 1.2951 right now, and it will be consummated at the beginning of Tokyo.

Aman I got a Tucker / trading story coming up. It is funny. Do you know who Tucker is?

ya sure, will be waiting for that, but you are saying it will fall from 1.2992 to 1.2992, but both the figures you are giving are same, i m getting it wrong somewhere
[/QUOTE]

ya sir understood that, i was getting the figure wrong, but how u are able to reach that figure in advance????:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2