Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ichimoku VII-- the tenken and kijun

I commented on this chart before, as it was the 2nd insertion within the series.
The next point is along the same lines as what we talked about in the 5th insertion.

The candle crosses the tenken and kijun. Next it makes it through the cloud (Referring to the uptrend.). Afterward, it breaks through the other side. At a glance you might think it was suppose to go higher. This is where the tenken, kijun, and the cloud all need to agree. It cautions of a quick reversal when the kijun is still camped under the cloud when the candle is above it.
I hope in looking at this in the rear view mirror adds a perspective to the live call on the AUD/CHF.

Ichimoku VIII--tenken and kijun

free image hosting

Here's a situation where the tenken and kijun are following more closely to the candles on the cloud break. About 3 candles later the tenken and kijun found their way on top of the cloud which presents some very strong support. On the way back down the cloud acted as solid support. What will probably happen over coming days is that the tenken and kijun will come together and the tenken forced on top of the kijun, and then it will push the candles up higher.

Gold--Ichimoku IX--tenken and kijun

png image hosting

I know you expect live action and less of the rear view mirror when you drop in at "Some of my forecasts", so I have combined my Gold forecast with the 9th insertion on the series.
This is a forecast, so I am combining my entire methodology in the post:

Let's first review what has been covered up to this point. Price action dropped to oblivion with respect to the cloud (We will eventually start covering it.). Price pushed up and over the tenken and kijun. The cloud is fresh, so it acted as R. Now price action is undecided which way it wants to go. One thing is for sure, and that is the R is wearing out because many candles have snuck into the cloud or clipped the bottom.
What most likely will happen is it will make a move to the WS1 at 1554. That will probably contain, as the daily and weekly seem to verify that, and then it should be northbound the rest of the week. Before the week is out, the 4-hour cloud should be hit to the top, and maybe eclipsed, as we see the move to the WR2 at 1682. That is a cluster event, so it will contain for the week.

Silver--Ichimoku X

upload images

This market is looking similar to gold.
It ranged far below the cloud on the 4-hour. It came back up and hit a fresh cloud.
That is where the similarity stops.
The tenken and kijun have virtually formed a straight line under the cloud, and then tenken is under the kijun, and the candle is under all that. Unless there will be a doubtful volatile explosion going north, this is the recipe for the prior downtrend to continue, and this leg should head lower than the previous. As you can see on the chart, the WS1 is 28.51. The pair is stuck is a strong DOWN channel on even the higher TF's, so it is almost a lock to hit the WS2 at 27.57.

Ichimoku XI--kumo

The kumo, (I always call it the cloud) is the truest measure of the markets equilibrium. When the price ranges too far from it, it will gravitate back to it. Once inside the cloud, it will usually hit the other side. The top of the cloud and the bottom of the cloud are usually strong supports and resistances. The perimeters of the clouds are lined by a senkou span A and a senkou span B. When Span A is the top of the cloud, it is a bullish cloud. When Span A is the bottom it is a bearish cloud.
Let's look at the formula of Span A and Span B in order to get an idea of how the dynamics of the cloud works, and then later we will cover the effectiveness of it:
A: The mid-point of the 52-week high and low plotted 26 periods ahead.
B. The average of the tenken and kijun plotted 26 periods ahead.
Thus, A is the midpoint of the 52-week high and low plotted the same time the B is as the average of the tenken and kijun, and then it forms the cloud.

Hopefully, we are already understanding why:
1. The cloud is a measure of equilibrium.
2. The candle will gravitate back to it if it ranges too far from it.
3. The support and resistance is fresh, when it is hit originally.
4. It is important to know the average flow of the cloud.
5. It acts as a substantial support or resistance as it appears in the future ot the past.
6. The candle enters one end and hits the other end.

If you know the answer to all 6, then this series on the cloud will put you to sleep, but you still may want to stay awake, because you still my learn a new twist or turn in its usage.
If you know the answer to 4 or 5, then there is still more to learn about the cloud.
If it is less than 4, then you are going to really enjoy this segment of the ichimoku series.

I trust up to this point we have already seen examples of what I am talking about. We just want enough to wet our appetites up to this point. AS we progress through this part of the series, I'll have to look in the rear view mirror again in order to give the examples, but there will always be live examples along the way.

And as always, I encourage everyone's input, whether they be questions, comments, or even disagreements.

VJAY

Dear Paul,
With these series of itchi...please share entry parts....means how and where we can enter using your forcasts/looking itchi charts...where we put stops etc......for me still unable to grab your points as trading points....please share one/two trades of yours when you forcasting it in live...i think it will help us to how we can use it for our entries/stops/exits....:)

image hosting

VJAY, this is one of the trades that I posted live.
I also mentioned that the rear view mirror will be used as the example of what I am talking about, and I will give the live examples after discussing it.

Dear Paul,
With these series of itchi...please share entry parts....means how and where we can enter using your forcasts/looking itchi charts...where we put stops etc......for me still unable to grab your points as trading points....please share one/two trades of yours when you forcasting it in live...i think it will help us to how we can use it for our entries/stops/exits....:)

hills_5000

Paul ..I saw this setup but wanted to be rather sure before I jumped on the train. So apart from experience what made you enter this trade... And exit would be top of the daily cloud or weekly cloud ( since the latter has a higher level ) ?

image hosting

VJAY, this is one of the trades that I posted live.
I also mentioned that the rear view mirror will be used as the example of what I am talking about, and I will give the live examples after discussing it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2