Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.

LivetoTrade

Sir, please see attached Daily chart of Nifty - the TL drawn from 2008 lows - we see a break of TL & correction back to TL.

Why should it not continue down?

Now, below is the Monthly Chart -

Are we not going lower because it is a bounce from the Monthly TL?

LivetoTrade

Here is another chart of the Daily, with 2 consecutive 1-2-3 formations.

Please tell us why we need to disregard the TL break, and the 1-2-3 formations to go north from this point - even if 495x is containment area.

Re: Ichimoku III--the tenken and kijun

Aman, a close above 1.3280 not only puts it above the daily kijun but above the 4-hour cloud. There is virtually no resistance on the way to 1.3400. Count on it. It will go higher than that once it clears 1.3280. It is a struggle getting there.

sir,

am i getting u wrong?? shot means short only or u saying smthing else, plz clear it out.
ya once it goes over the cloud, it should move further up only, why u saying that its a clear short at 1.3400???
i feel i m interpreting it wrongly, plz clear my doubt

Re: Ichimoku V--tenken and kijun

image hosting png

I was getting ready to leave for the day (almost 1:30pm here) when this chart hit me in the face, and it is another pair we have focused a lot on.

This is also going to be more live. I will always post a sequence of charts on this, so if the rest are belated, then you know me taking off caused the gap.

The kijun has gone sideways in the cloud. The tenken is diverged in a big way from the kijun, which is another form of measuring equilibrium. Even though I have not made it to the components of the cloud, look how far from the cloud the candle has wondered. This scenario is suggesting a big collapse, ichimoku style.
sir,
u r telling that we shd be expecting a fall here coz candle has wondered too far away from cloud and tenken is diverged in a big way from kijun, are these the factors to be considered for a reversal or there are some other factors also which u have considered while making these decision???

coz if i m getting it right,this pair seems to hit some resistance at .95105, have u taken dat in to consideration as well???

and ya if criteria for reversal is candle getting away cloud from and divergence of kijun and tenken, then dont u feel euraud h4 is also getting in to same shape, candle has come too far from cloud, and kijun and tenken are getting far away, and kijun settling down as well.

i m just observing the things and asking the questions from you,most probably i will be wrong but i want to clear it out.

anyway wishing u and ur family marry christmas, have a lot of fun and enjoy

gif image hosting

LTT, posted is my chart of the monthly. I cannot draw a line even close to yours coming off the 2008 lows. It could be my demo account's feeder problem, but then if yours was a legitimate TL, then I would think it would contain, so I am kind of lost for an answer.

As far as the 1-2-3's you drew, I'm running out of time, but they would have nothing to do with the directional bias of the market. I should be back about 8:00 Monday morning IST, and I'll address that when I get back.

Sir, please see attached Daily chart of Nifty - the TL drawn from 2008 lows - we see a break of TL & correction back to TL.

Why should it not continue down?

Now, below is the Monthly Chart -

Are we not going lower because it is a bounce from the Monthly TL?

Re: Ichimoku III--the tenken and kijun

I'm having trouble finding the post you are talking about, but I think I said, "It has a clear shot at 1.3400 if it clears 1.3280" (Words to that effect.).

In other words, if 1.3280 is cleared, then there is hardly a doubt that 1.3400 will be hit.

sir,

am i getting u wrong?? shot means short only or u saying smthing else, plz clear it out.
ya once it goes over the cloud, it should move further up only, why u saying that its a clear short at 1.3400???
i feel i m interpreting it wrongly, plz clear my doubt

Re: Ichimoku V--tenken and kijun

First, we have to take in in context with my label, "Ichimoku V--tenken and kijun". As part of the ichimoku cloud series, I only used the ichimoku cloud to show the reversal.
In taking my position, there was a little more I took into consideration. Unfortunately, I viewed the chart a little late, but my WR3 is .9525, the MR1 is .9527, and the peak was .9527. I did manage to get in at .9514. You can tell by the large southward candle that the reversal has already begun. All the factors we have discussed was the criteria used for my entry.

I don't know anything about R at .9510, just .9525 and .9527.
Yes, as strongly divergent as the kijun is from the tenken, and with the candle in ear popping territory, those are all ichimoku indications for an entry short.

I have talked a lot about what is going to be a huge EUR/AUD reversal. The thing to consider with the 4-hour on the EUR/AUD is the cloud into the future is just about even. OTOH, the cloud still looks kind of flat on the AUD/CHF. The TK divergency is not nearly what it is on the EUR/AUD as it is on the AUD/CHF. Also, the kijun is inside the cloud on the AUD/CHF.
Later, I will talk more of the characteristics of the cloud. You do have the right idea.
Another thing about the kijun on the EUR/AUD is that right now it is at 1.2992. By the beginning of the trading day on Tuesday, it will have dropped all the way to 1.2922. If we get a strong move north on Monday, then the candle will already be above both the tenken and kijun.

BTW, being wrong or right is never an issue. Leaning is all that we want. I'm learning, you're learning, we're learning. You'll be surprised how much it helps me in my trading just in talking about these things. The strange thing is my wife is my best friend and Tucker is one of my best friends, but I can't talk to them about these things. They have no idea what I'm talking about. Well, Tucker thinks he's the boss. I got a funny story I'll tell you later.

Aman, the very best and merriest of Christmas to you. I'm glad you joined the TJ / "Some of my forecasts" family.

sir,
u r telling that we shd be expecting a fall here coz candle has wondered too far away from cloud and tenken is diverged in a big way from kijun, are these the factors to be considered for a reversal or there are some other factors also which u have considered while making these decision???

coz if i m getting it right,this pair seems to hit some resistance at .95105, have u taken dat in to consideration as well???

and ya if criteria for reversal is candle getting away cloud from and divergence of kijun and tenken, then dont u feel euraud h4 is also getting in to same shape, candle has come too far from cloud, and kijun and tenken are getting far away, and kijun settling down as well.

i m just observing the things and asking the questions from you,most probably i will be wrong but i want to clear it out.

anyway wishing u and ur family marry christmas, have a lot of fun and enjoy

Weekly Forecast--122511

EUR/USD: This market has got to make its move to 1.3280 and quickly. There is much R on the 4-hour. It is starting to run out of time and faces the possibility of another drop to 1.2710. The WS1 needs to hold at 1.2987. If it does, then it paves the way to at least the WR2 at 1.3164. If the spike favors the euro, then the WR3 at 1.3262 should be hit, and then the pair sees it way to higher ground at the start of 2012.

USD/JPY: Once again, not much to comment on. The pair is a sleeper, but one of these days it will awake and bust out. It appears if 77.88 hold, then the pair should hit the WR3 at 78.59.

GBP/USD: The strong bear finish that ended last week should continue. Circa 1.5544 needs to contain or the pair is headed to the WS2 at 1.5414 and even lower. As long as the former contains, then the pair is headed to WR2 at 1.5754 and higher.

USD/CHF: Either .9305 gets broken convincingly and we head to .9057 over coming weeks, or it contains and we head to the WR2 at .9448 this week. Many pairs are on the bubble this week, and this is one of them.

EUR/CHF: This pair appears ready for a correction back to the daily tenken at 1.2279, and then the reversal should take it even lower

AUD/USD: The upside is limited for this pair to the top of the daily cloud at 1.0278. If we allow for any spike north, the WS2 at 1.0320 would be the limit. That should mark the beginning of a return to the monthly kijun at .9572. A convincing break of .9822 will signal a very quick move the rest of the way. That whole scenario will not unfold this week.

USD/CAD: This week the bottom of the 4-hour cloud at 1.0237 should be containment. The WS2 is 1.0075, so the top of the weekly cloud at 1.0051 could also be hit.

NZD/USD: This pair still has the potential of breaking through the bottom of the daily cloud and heading to the top, as the cloud is not that thick. That would currently be .7924. As long as the top of the 4-hour cloud at .7669 contains this week, then we will come very close to the former mentioned mark.

EUR/GBP: It appears that no higher than the WR1 at .8398 can be expected this week, and then we should see another reversal to take it to the WS2 at .8305, maybe lower, as we see this pair continue to plod southbound towards .8167.

EUR/JPY: With the exception of any minor correction we might see at the beginning of the week, the southward march should continue to at least the WS2 at 101.15. That area should be treated as a decision point.

GBP/JPY: Unlike its cousin, this pair would be a stretch to hit the WS1 at 121.06. As long as the WS1 contains, then this pair should be locked in with the WR2 at 122.92.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2