Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hills, the GBP/CHF will face some strong R in the 1.5009 area, but longer term appears to be headed even higher.
Which pairs, specifically are you referring to on the NZD?

I do know the euro is going to be acting like King Kong before too long. The longer it keeps putting off the inevitable, the strong the move is going to be. I've got something coming up concerning the euro.

HI Paul I see the NZD / ABC pairs coming down... and the GBP/CHF heading north big time.. after a TS / top of cloud touch on the 4H . That sound ok ?

One Year

I wanted to mention it has been one year this thread has been alive and one year since I have been in this forum.
It's been enjoyable. I don't ever recall a time when it has ever seemed like work since I've been here. I tend to feel a little insignificant when I think during this one year the good friends I've made and some of the excellent traders I've associated with.

Just want to thank everyone for participating, and show my thanks by giving the most accurate forecasts that you could find anywhere on the internet and make this thread as rich as possible with substantiative and principled technical information.
My ulterior motive is that helps in keeping me sharp in my personal trading.

The plight of the euro

image hosting png

I've been getting behind with what was a full intention of doing a daily report on the single OB/OS currencies. The posted chart, however, is as significant as anything I could post for the time being.

First, my core methodology is showing the euro is going to make significant gains on every currency in sight in the near future. The chart is the daily for the FX Correlator. It is showing the euro as being the most OS of any currency since the plight of the AUD on Aug 9th. That is all. that TL is to signify, and nothing else.
Starting from Aug. 9th (keep in mind, this is a very significant historical perspective, and not a trader's perspective, but showing the tradeability of the euro in coming days.) the AUD smashed everything in sight, including its cousin, the kiwi. The move lasted against most currencies circa 3 weeks. The following are the ranges, all gains for the AUD:
CHF: 2158
GBP: 1399
EUR: 1260
USD: 837
JPY: 631
NZD: 515
CAD: 500

That information gives an idea what is in store for the euro. The idea is to pick your favorite pair, find the reversal point, then jump on board.
When a currency is this OS, it does take awhile for it to recover, which is why the AUD lasted about 3 weeks, and the EUR will have similar traits with similar moves as noted above.

Aslo, note the CHF was the most OB at that time. Is there any doubt what happened to the CHF? It was actually more OB than the AUD was OS.

Eur/nzd

Hills was talking about NZD weakness. I was talking about euro strength, so I decided to bring both of them to the party.

The momentum for this pair has changed. It was awhile back when I talked about 1.7108 being the dip for the pair, and it ended up being 1.7070, then the reversal took it to 1.7423. I thought it was headed higher, but that was not the case. Now its been buried under the daily and weekly clouds and picking up speed after the break of the 1-2-3.
1.6696 is now on the radar, with a possibility of a drop to 1.6500. There is potential for a drop to 1.5158, but I don't want to go there.
Once the reversal begins, there will be a significant cluster event at 1.7446. If that area is broken significantly, then it will be a matter of time when we are back to the 2.0000's.
That is too far in the future to say right now, especially when we could still have a drop all the way to 1.5158.

hello sir,
well u dont know me, bt i have gone through some of your post, and i wanna learn about ichimoku cloud, so if u dont mind, may i know from where i can get a idea bout it???
i hope i have not offended you by posting this query here.

Aman, You won't have to worry about offending me. This thread is all about technical forecasting.

I could start a little series on the ichimoku. I also could advise the thread by Linkon on the ichimoku. He is also very knowledgeable concerning it.

You may also feel free to post whatever questions you have concerning the ichimoku, and we'll address them, as we shed more light on its usage.

This is going to sound strange, but maybe old hat to many. But, IMO, the best way of learning to not to take my word for it. I won't lie to you, but still it does not mean you could never be led astray through innocence. Therefore, as each point is made, do your personal research, and know that what you are seeing is of a personal conviction and not what I told you. If you find something different other than what I told you, then always pop in here with a question or comment to challenge my supposition.
This way, as we progress, we both learn and benefit. I'm not bashful when I say I'm good at what I do, but I am also a far cry from arriving, so there is still plenty I can learn.

Having said that, the ichimoku journey has begun.

hello sir,
well u dont know me, bt i have gone through some of your post, and i wanna learn about ichimoku cloud, so if u dont mind, may i know from where i can get a idea bout it???
i hope i have not offended you by posting this query here.

Aman, You won't have to worry about offending me. This thread is all about technical forecasting.

I could start a little series on the ichimoku. I also could advise the thread by Linkon on the ichimoku. He is also very knowledgeable concerning it.

You may also feel free to post whatever questions you have concerning the ichimoku, and we'll address them, as we shed more light on its usage.

This is going to sound strange, but maybe old hat to many. But, IMO, the best way of learning to not to take my word for it. I won't lie to you, but still it does not mean you could never be led astray through innocence. Therefore, as each point is made, do your personal research, and know that what you are seeing is of a personal conviction and not what I told you. If you find something different other than what I told you, then always pop in here with a question or comment to challenge my supposition.
This way, as we progress, we both learn and benefit. I'm not bashful when I say I'm good at what I do, but I am also a far cry from arriving, so there is still plenty I can learn.

Having said that, the ichimoku journey has begun.

thnx alot for your kind words, nd it would be great if u can start a thread about ichimoku, with a basic knowledge bout that. i wud search for the linkon thread.

nd sorry bout any question regarding that for now, coz i dont know even abcd of ichi, it will be gud if u start giving me sme daily lesson

Ichimoku I

hosting images

The ichimoku cloud (Properly called Ichimoku Kinko Hyo) is unique inasmuch that it is 5 indicators in one. The indicators are unique unto themselves, and they possess a property unique unto themselves. IMO, when these 5 indicator form a confluence it is the most powerful confluence you can find
As we progress, we'll see that 5-in-1 confluence does not happen often, but there is always enough evidence the ichimoku will give for nice trade setups.

I will eventually break down each aspect or indicator within ichimoku and even cover the formulas with how they are derived. Many demonstrations will be in the rearview mirror, as I will only be showing how the indicator works, but I will try and capture a live trading opportunity as it presents itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2