Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.

png image hosting

Easytrader, during this post, I overlooked the fact the WS2 was already hit, as per the WF, and so we already had that strong move as predicted. The pair should be correcting a bit from this point. AS you can see it is flying above the cloud. Using an altimeter as a metaphor, the pair needs to come down a bit. Watch for the tenken and kijun to be stronjg supports. If they hold, then that is your signal we are headed to the WR2.
Thanks for both the views on GBP\USD and EUR\USD.

I don't know why but GBP\USD has caught my interest a lot and am keenly watching it know. Updates from people like you is a great help who are deep into forex trading.

Once again thanks for the insight

DMI is good but in most of the time gives signal when things have started moving and move has already happened so too many indicators confuses me a lot may be my interpretation with DMI is wrong.

but your Ichimoku cloud chart are just amazing i know people who use it. The ones who know how to read it correctly i have seen them smileing in front of trading screens.

Easytrader, I am only experimenting with the DX right now. I do find it to lag too much, but then there are some positive features. In terms of oscillators, I still like the stochastics best.

You're right! Find someone that uses the ichimoku, and they love it. I would not want to imagine trading without it.

You are welcome. I'm glad you see my forecasts as some value for you.

I don't know why but GBP\USD has caught my interest a lot and am keenly watching it know. Updates from people like you is a great help who are deep into forex trading.

DMI is good but in most of the time gives signal when things have started moving and move has already happened so too many indicators confuses me a lot may be my interpretation with DMI is wrong.

but your Ichimoku cloud chart are just amazing i know people who use it. The ones who know how to read it correctly i have seen them smileing in front of trading screens.

ayush2020

thanx Paul sir.. i have enjoyed gbpusd move.. here i want to knw 2 things

how we can get this pivot,r1,s1 those lines?? and 2 nd is where we can get live data of dollar index ??

Ayush, I have a demo account with Brocco for the USD Index, as well as all the others.

The weekly S&R's are always posted at the beginning of the week for the 11 main forex pairs that are featured in my Weekly Forecast. I also do many of the miscellaneous markets upon request. Just let me know what market you want them for and I will pass it on. They are derived from a proprietary formula of mine.

thanx Paul sir.. i have enjoyed gbpusd move.. here i want to knw 2 things

how we can get this pivot,r1,s1 those lines?? and 2 nd is where we can get live data of dollar index ??

ayush2020

Ayush, I have a demo account with Brocco for the USD Index, as well as all the others.

The weekly S&R's are always posted at the beginning of the week for the 11 main forex pairs that are featured in my Weekly Forecast. I also do many of the miscellaneous markets upon request. Just let me know what market you want them for and I will pass it on. They are derived from a proprietary formula of mine.
ok Paul sir... i think GCI dont provide for usdollar index....

LivetoTrade

The drop may continue to the WS2 at 1.2935. From there, it would put 1.3073 on the radar. Regardless, I am still looking for a much more stronger and volatile move than that.
Eur/Aud : 1.2860 was hit today, seems like a long term north move ?

You know what is so ironic? It was just yesterday I advised someone of having a good internet connection for trading. Today, I have what is considered by many the best internet service and connection there is on the market. People from the USA, at least, will know what I am talking about when I say Time Warner. Whatever the reason, I lost my connection, as it was off and on for the last 36 hours.
Life is good now....I think.

This still worked out okay. We had a massive invasion of grandchildren here. We have 16 and it seemed like 30 of them were here.

Back to work.

The pair has left me a little perplexed. Momentum has pushed it to a new low as described by you, and there seems to be enough momentum to push it even lower.
We are now looking at a possiblity of a drop to 1.2678. From what I can tell now, a key R and decision point will be 1.3114.

Eur/Aud : 1.2860 was hit today, seems like a long term north move ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2