Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.

png image hosting

Easytrader, during this post, I overlooked the fact the WS2 was already hit, as per the WF, and so we already had that strong move as predicted. The pair should be correcting a bit from this point. AS you can see it is flying above the cloud. Using an altimeter as a metaphor, the pair needs to come down a bit. Watch for the tenken and kijun to be stronjg supports. If they hold, then that is your signal we are headed to the WR2.

Easytrader, this is what I wrote as per my comments in the Weekly Forecast:
GBP/USD: The strong finish that ended last week should continue, but briefly. The WS1 at 1.5476 needs to contain any correction. As long as that is the case, then the WR2 at 1.5684 should be visited.

The pair did have a strong dip during London, but an even strong recovery right before NY. Now that down move has started, as per the forecast. Watch for the WS1 at 1.5476. As I mentioned that needs to contain, and as long as it does, then this pair should wing its way to the WR2 at 1.5684 this week.

It depends on how you measure volatility. If you measure it in terms of the average daily range, then it would be the EUR/USD. Over the last 52 weeks, ADR for the EUR/USD is 143 and the GBP/USD is 127.

Eur/usd

jpeg image hosting

This pair is also having its way as it pummels the USD. As per my Weekly Forecast, it made an attempt towards the WS1, but never came close, then got the strong move north. Expect very strong R and an opportunity to pick up some ST pips on a short at the WR1 at 1.3155. That should only be a speed bump as the market will head higher.

BTW, for the benefit of those who don't know my style, I often refer to my Weekly Forecast or other posts as a confirmation of what I am talking about. In dealing with the markets' movements, almost all my references are done as an initial forecast or a confirmation of a forecast. I hardly ever use the rearview mirror, and if I do, it is out of necessity.
I'm not knocking any thread or someone who would make constant reference using the rearview mirror. Personally, I just see little value in it. Trades have to be made live, so I feel it is necessary that my forecasting and confirmations are done only on live markets.

Usd/chf

free image hosting

In my WF I mentioned to watch out for the level .9249. That level came off the current level of the TL, and it shows it moved up to .9295, and we did have a clean break of it today. I also mentioned to watch for the WS1, as it will probably contain. Any correction will be contained at .9310. If the WS1 is broken it will be a very quick fall to the WS2 at .9181.

Eur/chf

image host

I alluded to the 1-2-3 formation and the impending break of it. This daily chart shows the break of a 1-2-3, but it was not the one I was referring to. It is the one drawn from the weekly indicated by the red line. I also mentioned how the WS3 at 1.2009 would be hit this week.
Some people ask how you can predict or forecast strong moves or forecast an increase in volatility; whereas, up to this point it was also predictable for the market to continue in a tight sideways motion.
Before the market's momentum in the trend was giving out, yet, not really hitting a key R objective. The more the market encroached upon the bearish weekly cloud, the more the indication was there of a strong reversal. Most of you know I don't trade candlestick patterns, but I did learn to trade from an expert in the 1-2-3. I learned to apply it, and found it is as effective as the TL's.
With all the other evidence above, there is also a strong weekly divergency that was formed, and it could be seen the 1-2-3 patterns on the daily and weekly. It has to result in a strong move once the 2 is broken, so it means it would also be a strong move to the weekly 2. Now we are waiting for the weekly 2 to be broken for a ride to the WS3.
Hardly ever is a 3 forecasted, but this is a time when all the evidence is there it will be hit.

Just sharing some more insights and how they can be applied on any market.

Aud/usd

png image hosting

This is an excerpt from the WF:
"If the outlooks are correct thus far, then the Aussie crosses are about to get crushed this week. For that not to happen, then this has to be a volatile week for this pair. Ill just give the view the way I see it on the charts. The bottom of the daily cloud is 1.0070 and the WR1 is 1.0066."

There is no doubt. We are at that critical point. Most likely, this is what decides what happens to all the Aussie crosses the rest of the week.
Needless to say, I'm sticking to the WF. We should be headed south from here.

Re: Single OB/OS currencies--121911

I keep forgetting about these. It is easy to do because it is only a straight comparison of OB/OS single currencies, and not necessarily defined within the strict scope of my methodology.

Any rate, there was no movement yesterday for the 4-hour and daily picks, but we did get the respective moves on the EUR/USD and EUR/JPY, even though as I'm writing this both pairs are getting hammered on the 4-hour chart, which is taking away the impact on the daily. If I remember, an update will be coming for tomorrow

4-hour: EUR/USD, EUR/JPY (L)
Daily: EUR/USD, EUR/JPY (L)
Weekly: Nothing
Monthly: GBP/AUD, GBP/CHF (L)

I'm keeping my eye on the weekly, as the euro continues to get buried in the OS and the yen and USD continue in OB territory.

Re: Eur/usd

image hosting png

We came a little short of the WR1. Nevertheless, there's those quick pips I was talking about. I get the feeling the WP at 1.3036 will get retested before we return to the UP.

This pair is also having its way as it pummels the USD. As per my Weekly Forecast, it made an attempt towards the WS1, but never came close, then got the strong move north. Expect very strong R and an opportunity to pick up some ST pips on a short at the WR1 at 1.3155. That should only be a speed bump as the market will head higher.

BTW, for the benefit of those who don't know my style, I often refer to my Weekly Forecast or other posts as a confirmation of what I am talking about. In dealing with the markets' movements, almost all my references are done as an initial forecast or a confirmation of a forecast. I hardly ever use the rearview mirror, and if I do, it is out of necessity.
I'm not knocking any thread or someone who would make constant reference using the rearview mirror. Personally, I just see little value in it. Trades have to be made live, so I feel it is necessary that my forecasting and confirmations are done only on live markets.[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2