Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.

hills_5000

Hey Paul,

Some observations that I have . Pls comment.

1. The ABC/CHF pairs are due to head south on all time frames and for quite sometime to come.

2..The GBP/ABC should head north .

3.. The ABC/JPY pairs are headed north.

4.. The ABC/CAD pairs head south next week.

5.. The NZD index is headed initially south and then north. The Aussie index is headed south.

6. The ABC/USD pairs head north next week....

So if we look at the whole deal ... the three amigos Euro , Cable and Aussie head north since the USD has the dominant effect. Ofcourse , so does Kiwi maybe latter half of tommorow ? or from day after.?...

USD /CHF is setup for a nice lil fall in sync with A/CHF , N/CHF etc etc. CHF/JPY moves up...

Broader picture... there's a christmas / new year rally coming up... Bear trap :)

Wow! That is a mouth full. Especially doing in one post.

I agree with the yen pairs because the yen as a whole has been lifeless of late, and so with USD weakness scheduled that means all moves would be against the yen, by default.

Yes, the CHF looks very strong.

As per my forecast on the NZD/USD, then I would have to agree with yours on kiwi's index.

Overall, ABC/USD heads north this week, and USD/ABC heads south.

Just from my Weekly Forecast, I'm picking the CHF to be the strongest this week and the AUD to be the weakest, so the AUD/CHF is also worth watching.

I'll have some specific MT picks coming up.

Hey Paul,

1. The ABC/CHF pairs are due to head south on all time frames and for quite sometime to come.

5.. The NZD index is headed initially south and then north. The Aussie index is headed south.

So if we look at the whole deal ... the three amigos Euro , Cable and Aussie head north since the USD has the dominant effect. Ofcourse , so does Kiwi maybe latter half of tommorow ? or from day after.?...

USD /CHF is setup for a nice lil fall in sync with A/CHF , N/CHF etc etc. CHF/JPY moves up...

Broader picture... there's a christmas / new year rally coming up... Bear trap :)

hills_5000

Yes it is quite a bit for one post i know...but just went with the flow as I analyzed each index....:)

BTW... you missed out on the red portion...
Hey Paul,

Broader picture... there's a christmas / new year rally coming up... Bear trap :
)

I posted my views on the crosses with the Aussie and kiwi.
The problem with the CHF/JPY is that in taking longer than expected to take off, it has created some major obstacles for it self. There is now heavy downward pressure from the weekly. That can all change quickly with a might thrust, such as what happened when we hit the recent peak at 91.37. My original conjecture still holds that we are headed to 95.56, but after 11 weeks of no real progress, the road looks thorny to get there.

Yes it is quite a bit for one post i know...but just went with the flow as I analyzed each index....:)

BTW... you missed out on the red portion...

jpeg image hosting

I'm still expecting the strong MT correction. The move to 86.56 could be very fast. The first candle of the move gave the impression as if it was going to move much higher, but lost it energy quickly. This leg should be contained under the WR1 at 83.73, and then see it slip- back to the WS1 at .8244. It's possible to even see the dip end up at the WS2 at 81.78.
This indecision has been going on for 12 weeks, so it is due for the breakout.

Hi,

Can you pls give your comments on GBP\USD.

which one you think is more volatile GBP\USD or EUR\USD

Thanks

Easytrader, this is what I wrote as per my comments in the Weekly Forecast:
GBP/USD: The strong finish that ended last week should continue, but briefly. The WS1 at 1.5476 needs to contain any correction. As long as that is the case, then the WR2 at 1.5684 should be visited.

The pair did have a strong dip during London, but an even strong recovery right before NY. Now that down move has started, as per the forecast. Watch for the WS1 at 1.5476. As I mentioned that needs to contain, and as long as it does, then this pair should wing its way to the WR2 at 1.5684 this week.

It depends on how you measure volatility. If you measure it in terms of the average daily range, then it would be the EUR/USD. Over the last 52 weeks, ADR for the EUR/USD is 143 and the GBP/USD is 127.

Hi,

Can you pls give your comments on GBP\USD.

which one you think is more volatile GBP\USD or EUR\USD

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2