Shubha RT plugin for Amibroker now launched

not solved sir pls help

if any buddy run susses fully then pls send me download utility my email id is abhishekbagariya at ymail.com
the above link utility is not showing on my amibroker

Last edited:

rmike

Suggestions

While I haven't yet used the plugin, some recommendations based on the discussions so far

1. The compatibility of the plugin with office 2007 in addition to 2010 for wider user base be expedited (am one of the 2007 users :)).

2. The ticker symbol output for feeding into ami can be streamlined simply by using a user configurable tick box choice to remove the '-EQ' suffix for all equities, so as to make the tickers as per the NSE symbol list. In addition, a text box to type in ticker alias as per user choice in a tabular form for other markets is the preferred customary option.

3. The posted video tutorial for plugin configuration is neither visible in Firefox or IE on your website due to likely video placeholder glitches. Please have a look and resolve. Alternately a link for uploaded video to any other sharing site could be an additional option.

4. The intraday backfill has been achieved by other such tools by invoking the hourly statistics command in NOW for minute snapshot data. Probably the plugin backfill could also be incorporated on the same lines.

Regards,

mmca2006

Check my signature on traderji. RT is running beta, so we have not published url on site.
I dowloaded from your following signature
Code:
Difference between a Winner and Loser is StopLoss.
Amibroker data plugin is here
New RT version beta is here
http://shubhalabha.in/release/
Download Shubha downloader stable version from this link
Shubha downloader video tutorial is here.
and installed it , after installation I am getting following msg under subha rt tab :confused::confused:
Code:
please download subha real time from our web site

Last edited:

rmike

3. The posted video tutorial for plugin configuration is neither visible in Firefox or IE on your website due to likely video placeholder glitches. Please have a look and resolve. Alternately a link for uploaded video to any other sharing site could be an additional option.
Correction to point 3. The frame placeholder was being blocked by 'adblock' and the flash content was being blocked by 'noscript'. Adding exceptions for the site sorts out the issue.