Shubha RT plugin for Amibroker now launched

lvgandhi

Requirements are windows XP SP3 onwards, Office 2010 onwards.
It just usual xls libs are not excel.
We will make excel 2007 compatible next week. I will check options on symbol name.
Our use case is user may merge symbols using Amibroker symbol merge.
So we did not thought of alias. Let me check with product team.
symbol merge in ami will merge old symbol data with new symbol data. For example nse_fo|nifty13julfut will be merged with nse_fo|nifty13augfut. But aliasing facility will alias both to say Nifty-I which is near month contract.

kharikumaar

tried the plugin today and its working fine. Many many thanks to mr. kanitkar and the shubha downloader team. their efforts and selflessness will definitely not go unappreciated.
it is fetching rt data . the only trouble i have is the process of getting the backfill for the day. i read about a suggestion by mr.k to use josh's utility, but am unable to figure out how. could someone throw light on this please.

hari kumar

mrkanitkar

Hi all,
we have published new version. Please check. It supports 500 ms. We also changed few settings for UI.
Now here is change.
1. Uninstall earlier version.
2. Install newer one.
3. Now in AMI, you do not need to add symbols.
4. Open config for plugin, add symbols with selection of market segments like nse_cm for cash, nse_fo for FNO, CD- for forex, MCX_FO for MCX, it will add symbols for RT.
4. Click on add all RT symbols to Amibroker. It will add to AMI as well.
5. Select 1 sec for refresh interval in settings (if you want) or select 0 for 500 msec.
6. Disconnect and connect again.
Now it will make symbols like GOLD13OCTFUT instead mcx_fo|GOLD13OCTFUT in Amibroker.
Let me know.
We are evaluating mapping.
Backfill - wait....

mrkanitkar

tried the plugin today and its working fine. Many many thanks to mr. kanitkar and the shubha downloader team. their efforts and selflessness will definitely not go unappreciated.
it is fetching rt data . the only trouble i have is the process of getting the backfill for the day. i read about a suggestion by mr.k to use josh's utility, but am unable to figure out how. could someone throw light on this please.

hari kumar
Josh has gives now backfill xls. Just use it. There is video as well.