Rs 20k to 20 L .....in 12 months time..

Status
Not open for further replies.

jassinko

Hi there..... i think i know u...... are u somewhat related with tamil trader who got busted handling client money and was looking for a job....... but had a very good trading plan and honest nature.......... only difficulty was disciplined....

anyways....... count me in too...... with/without 20k compensation... i m in for both.......will always encourage one who has confidence and dont die attitude..

VJAY

Welcome back VJAY. Nice to see you after a long gap. Where were you all these days ?

Smart_trade
Thanks ST da...:)
Last Nov my father expired. ..so kept away from trading for some time.now slowly coming to trading

marimuthu13

Hi there..... i think i know u...... are u somewhat related with tamil trader who got busted handling client money and was looking for a job....... but had a very good trading plan and honest nature.......... only difficulty was disciplined....

anyways....... count me in too...... with/without 20k compensation... i m in for both.......will always encourage one who has confidence and dont die attitude..
hi ..
u r reserved for spot 4...

well i knew tami trader only in TJ...no other relations expect that...i believe still he is with TJ with different name....

Hi Marimuthu Sir,

Thanks a lot for starting this thread ..... Don't know why but it has given me a lot of confidence after reading the thread..

The calculations looks very good and simple but when it comes to reality its very tough to achieve it. I have done a lot of things like this before but will lose track after I make losses due to non discipline.

It has given me enough confidence to start my own trading diary for crude oil. I will start with 20k as per your plan and will trade on my own calls and will surely have a look at your thread for any zabardast trades which might coincide with my system.

I sincerely wish that you succeed in your trading plan :thumb:.

Looking forward.

Regards

XRAY27

Thanks ST da...:)
Last Nov my father expired. ..so kept away from trading for some time.now slowly coming to trading
Vjay bhai !!! Very Sad news !!! My deepest Condolences !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.