Rs 20k to 20 L .....in 12 months time..

Status
Not open for further replies.

marimuthu13

guys.. plz encorage this guy..... he gave dare challenge..

plz dont ask for losss money..

guyes who r ready to risk of 20k only participate... dont ask for compensation from this guy...

he took responsible.... encourage him....... we already made more than 20k loss in one day......

take it as new challenge......
madhavareddy karu ji,

please don't mistake me....my reason behind compensation for 5 members has something different reason.

when we are trading with risk free money, then emotions will stay away from us. when emotions get disconnected from trading , we would be very disciplined and we are on the way to success in trading carrier...

what i feel is that after 5 years of stays in TJ, we might have acquired knowledge more than that of needs. only missing part is handling Money,risk and trade management, failure in these 3 managements are mainly due to fears/greed which leads to indiscipline in trading..so i am just trying to remove these by assuring refund if they are in loss ( provided they follow trade plan perfectly.)

Few people can join without any refund condition also. Rs 20 K is a very small amount and people who can afford should not put the burden on the thread starter. Some other person who is in losses and cannot afford to lose 20 K further may benefit.

Smart_trade

marimuthu13

Few people can join without any refund condition also. Rs 20 K is a very small amount and people who can afford should not put the burden on the thread starter. Some other person who is in losses and cannot afford to lose 20 K further may benefit.

Smart_trade
you are right sir...any Number of people can join without refund condition, ...need not be poor alone , good trader want to do things differently also can try..

Status
Not open for further replies.