Rs 20k to 20 L .....in 12 months time..

Status
Not open for further replies.

marimuthu13

Somehow i have not expected this....

Sorry to say this openly..

Never expected this...

Seen so many people failed, but not this my dear friend...
Thank you Dr ji.. for. being frank....

Always expect the unexpected things to happen in life be it personal or professional......

You have to wear other people's shoes and see it from their angles too... you haven't Read it fully, or misunderstood concept.........

If you fail, Change the plan, not a goal...

Anyway Got warning from tj admin as such I am looking for clients, diverting traffic

If the time is not right as per you,stop trading and take up a job somewhere..you are violating forum rules.

I don't believe in luck,time etc in trading. My reading was you took trades when crude was choppy as you decided to trade crude in non trending zone but I could be wrong.

Smart_trade

marimuthu13

If the time is not right as per you,stop trading and take up a job somewhere..you are violating forum rules.

I don't believe in luck,time etc in trading. My reading was you took trades when crude was choppy as you decided to trade crude in non trending zone but I could be wrong.

Smart_trade
ST da,
I agree with you on forum rules violation..I am sorry for that..

Secoond thing. I am not struggling for Money as I am earning 6 digits monthly salary from corporate company...

I got addicted to trading so was not able to stay away from trading...so finding alternate way to go forward....

And last you are wrong about my trading in crude oil in August.. failure is not because of sideways movement...same movement continues now also but system yields moderate profit... failure in August was explained and people seen it in real time...

Anyway thanks for taking time to reading...

ST da,
I agree with you on forum rules violation..I am sorry for that..

Secoond thing. I am not struggling for Money as I am earning 6 digits monthly salary from corporate company...

I got addicted to trading so was not able to stay away from trading...so finding alternate way to go forward....

And last you are wrong about my trading in crude oil in August.. failure is not because of sideways movement...same movement continues now also but system yields moderate profit... failure in August was explained and people seen it in real time...

Anyway thanks for taking time to reading...
I posted the following for you in another thread. Perhaps you should continue, but stick only to trading talk - plan/proposed trades/system logic etc..
I found nothing wrong in marimuthu's proposal, not for this forum anyway. People may disagree, but it is ok by me. A variation from the dry studious type of discussions, just a spice, but serious nonetheless. One-two such threads going don't harm the forum any, nor are a digression from its core purpose.

So, carry on, marimuthu, unless the admin asks you to stop.

if you are disappointed with your trading success or lack of it, just step back, do more homework, return better prepared. If you feel like using a different strategy right away, go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.