Rocket Stocks for Swing and Positional

Looks like there is a consensus opinion among traders that all those who want to share their own learnings are losers.
As I have nothing more to share.Just simple techniques that can earn money provided risk management and discipline is maintained.
Will be participating in chitchat in common threads where our most profitable traders are lingering.

Mods please close this thread.
Don't close the thread as we are still learning and sometimes whatever is given in thread may take time to learn and practice. As you have suggested I have taken my first trade in Reliance by using 200 DMA and I was successful. As swing trade and positional trade requires time to profitable, same with this group it needs some time to come out of consolidation.

Raj232

Don't close the thread as we are still learning and sometimes whatever is given in thread may take time to learn and practice. As you have suggested I have taken my first trade in Reliance by using 200 DMA and I was successful. As swing trade and positional trade requires time to profitable, same with this group it needs some time to come out of consolidation.
I fully agree, this is a good thread. Only thing I would suggest is that apart from individual stocks, we need to keep a watchful eye on sectors as well e.g. Metal sector, Aviation, Oil, Banking, etc. Sometime sectors outperform, sometimes individual stocks. If you get the creme of the creme it could turn out a multibagger.

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
I fully agree, this is a good thread. Only thing I would suggest is that apart from individual stocks, we need to keep a watchful eye on sectors as well e.g. Metal sector, Aviation, Oil, Banking, etc. Sometime sectors outperform, sometimes individual stocks. If you get the creme of the creme it could turn out a multibagger.
Akela aadmi kitna karega bhai. I have to do option selling + Intraday trading + Swing Long Cash only+ Portfolio + Full time job. And now you ask me to track sectors ;). Good idea though it would be good if someone help in posting the same. so that we all can benefit and discuss.

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Now there is a general consensus that some full time losers are not able to digest that few part time traders are profitable.

Now there is a general consensus that some full time losers are not able to digest that few part time traders are profitable.
Full time traders who have trading as only source of income cannot be losers....else how will they support their home expenses / retirement provisions etc ?If someone starts trading full time and keeps losing then he will fold his trading in maximum 1 or 2 year as no one has unlimited resources to lose in trading and also support the household and keep trying indefinitely.

Whether part time traders are profitable or not how is anyone concerned ? No one gets a single rupee from anyone nor anyone gives a single rupee to anyone.So concentrate on your trading and ferget about these general perceptions/consensus and what others are thinking......just ignore these perceptions .......

Smart_trade

Last edited:
Here you will find many threads that don't have much participation from the other members, but it doesn't mean that those aren't appreciated.
whenever I look at the homepage of traderji I find so many online numbers which never post on never press like on discussions.. they might have their reasons for that but if they are coming then it means that this forum and the posts are appreciated..

Looks like there is a consensus opinion among traders that all those who want to share their own learnings are losers.
As I have nothing more to share.Just simple techniques that can earn money provided risk management and discipline is maintained.
Will be participating in chitchat in common threads where our most profitable traders are lingering.

Mods please close this thread.
This forum does not force anyone to share nor does it force anyone to acknowledge what is presented/shared. In case you feel you have contributed enough, do stop... by putting the same comment across all your threads does not reflect well on your past and present actions.

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
ONGC seems bullish. majority of stocks seems preparing for a leap.
The coming week will be interesting as bank's results will be factored in and when BankNifty starts moving even by 1000 points. That alone will give nifty about 300 points so we can look at 11100 in this series.