Rocket Stocks for Swing and Positional

Raj232

where do you keep disappearing bhai. Pharma is a cursed sector.
Among Indian Pharma - Only Divislab and Biocon are worth putting money.
Among foreign subsidies - Abbot, Pfizer, PGHl are good.
I have Divislab, and Abbot in my Long Term PF.
Ok Thanks. Not very active in trading nowadays. Took a break..for a while.

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
The following are the figures from IB account which I use purely for the purpose of Long only Cash Swing trades. Always had an internal fight with myself. If i should pursue with intraday or swing. Though the time period is only six months Dec 19- Jun 20. I feel the need for intraday is not required . Following are some of the reports from the account. Seniors please comment if this is good enough. The total capital allocated is about 10L. I dont know much about the Risk ratios if somebody can interpret then good enough.

1593233533753.png

1593233710707.png

The following are the figures from IB account which I use purely for the purpose of Long only Cash Swing trades. Always had an internal fight with myself. If i should pursue with intraday or swing. Though the time period is only six months Dec 19- Jun 20. I feel the need for intraday is not required . Following are some of the reports from the account. Seniors please comment if this is good enough. The total capital allocated is about 10L. I dont know much about the Risk ratios if somebody can interpret then good enough.

View attachment 43148

View attachment 43150
@sanju005ind I have gone through all your posts in this forum. This is ideal set up for part time traders like me. My two questions to you.

1. Can we use 1 Hr time frame to find trades as sometimes daily TF doesn't give any trade for days

2. I couldn't understand much from figures you have posted, can you simplify it for novice like me? Also weather you have use only 200 EMA starte6gy for all these tardes or there are other methods also you have tried.

Cheers

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
@sanju005ind I have gone through all your posts in this forum. This is ideal set up for part time traders like me. My two questions to you.

1. Can we use 1 Hr time frame to find trades as sometimes daily TF doesn't give any trade for days

2. I couldn't understand much from figures you have posted, can you simplify it for novice like me? Also weather you have use only 200 EMA starte6gy for all these tardes or there are other methods also you have tried.

Cheers

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk
1. You can trade on 1 hour chart. But check which ema gives you the edge.
2. I trade 200 EMA, Tom Demark Sequential, Pivot Method all on daily TF with reference to weekly chart.
Keep a watch list of 25-30 strong companies.

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Looks like there is a consensus opinion among traders that all those who want to share their own learnings are losers.
As I have nothing more to share.Just simple techniques that can earn money provided risk management and discipline is maintained.
Will be participating in chitchat in common threads where our most profitable traders are lingering.

Mods please close this thread.

sridhga

Looks like there is a consensus opinion among traders that all those who want to share their own learnings are losers.
As I have nothing more to share.Just simple techniques that can earn money provided risk management and discipline is maintained.
Will be participating in chitchat in common threads where our most profitable traders are lingering.

Please do not take offense to what ever was posted on day-trading thread. People talk different useless things deviating from the purpose of this forum. Let us ignore them.

Raj232

@sanju005ind : Sirji, why close this thread.. it would be better to just ignore those negative issues and continue on the positive side. yes, there are ups and downs for everyone and many coming to the forums are looking for a "HOLY GRAIL" method, in the bargain they keep prodding and irritating others till they get what they feel is a perfect system.

just my 2 cents ... :up::up: