Rocket Stocks for Swing and Positional

andal

hi andal,

i am not picking on you.

the idea that you are not technically qualified (in tech analysis) and thats why you are not winning is itself wrong. we indians are very knowledgeable and if your theory is correct, then 100% of the traders should win. most of the trend following indicators will catch the trend correctly, but then it makes a counter trend to shake off the weak hands.

so you will be right most of the time in your trend direction and will still loose money. this is where money management and re-entries come into the picture.

resistance and support work but we dont know whether a resistance will break and support will hold, till it price reacts to it. sometimes resistanc/support will bounce only to continue again in the original direction. so rather than concentrating on your convictions and predictions, if you start looking it in progressive way, then you are really improving.

concentrate on the process, if this happens, i will do this and if that happens i will do that, progressively towards your goal.
Thanks @pannet1 for your encouraging reply.

I am just getting started in this field and learning how to analyze charts. Above charts are posted only for informational purpose based on the stocks listed under the scanner created by @sanju005ind sir.

I am currently not trading as I hardly have any basic knowledge of it. Still a long way to go before I initiate my first trade.

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
lots of stocks are retesting 200 ema or closed above it today.

To name few -

Hindustan Unilever
TCS (touching 200 ema again (earlier attempt on 3rd)
Tata Steel (already up, today's low touched again 200 ema but rejected)
Bharati Airtel (same as TS)
Bank of India (going back to 200 ema, crossed recently)
L&THF (seems bearish, refused to go above and came back near 200 ema, I could be wrong)
Jublifood (pullback)

Raj232

tanmay this forum is about sharing knowledge.
If one has to believe one has to backtest and be convinced with the results.
Sirji, whats your take about Pharma sector : CNXPHARMA is the pharma index. Many analysts have stated few months back that the Pharma sector has bottomed out. As per your system do you feel it is Ok for long term investment at current level ... ?

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Sirji, whats your take about Pharma sector : CNXPHARMA is the pharma index. Many analysts have stated few months back that the Pharma sector has bottomed out. As per your system do you feel it is Ok for long term investment at current level ... ?
Yes,Pharma is in an upmove.
1556156053608.png