Rocket Stocks for Swing and Positional

Sir, my study is mainly based on elliot waves and little bit of price action.
Request you to post the logic in detail along with the calls. Posting naked calls is considered spamming.

We have members here who work on EW and post their charts.

Thanks.

All 4 stocks are in handsome profit :D
That's just a boasting post, of no use to the community here. Please post your logic alongwith the calls or refrain from posting at all. Consider this a warning.

That's just a boasting post, of no use to the community here. Please post your logic alongwith the calls or refrain from posting at all. Consider this a warning.
How do I post my own trades without telling the strategy that I use ? I hope you understand that I have worked hard to create my own strategy so don't want to share it. But I would like to share the trades that I take.
How do I proceed with it sir ?

How do I post my own trades without telling the strategy that I use ? I hope you understand that I have worked hard to create my own strategy so don't want to share it. But I would like to share the trades that I take.
If it is personal, then why do you need to post the results in a public forum, SIR ?? Do not stretch it. The purpose of the forum is sharing knowledge, not the results. If your posts aren't in fulfilling that purpose, there is not much point in posting them.

I am recommending that your posts be moved to the approval queue before they are visible to the members.

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
tanmay this forum is about sharing knowledge. Had everybody been keeping the knowledge to self then there would be no forum. The strategies shared in this thread still work for me despite me sharing it in the public forum. Nobody would be able others system unless they believe in it.If one has to believe one has to backtest and be convinced with the results.

against_tides

Trade first and post the strategy details later..
If someone else takes the trade ....might increase the chances of your profit increase by .000000000000000000001 percent..
We are just a small fish in this ocean..:)