Rocket Stocks for Swing and Positional

@andal can you please share your criteria of how you found the IPCA lab scrip? Is there a specific set of rules you followed?

If your screener is proprietary, no need of posting :)

andal

@andal can you please share your criteria of how you found the IPCA lab scrip? Is there a specific set of rules you followed?

If your screener is proprietary, no need of posting :)
@afin, I am still a begineer in this trading world and just getting started to understand few things. As of now, I don't own anything on my own.

I picked up the stock from @sanju005ind sir's screener which is listed in first few pages of this thread
https://chartink.com/screener/super-bullish-81

andal

Nice find. If it had been picked up on that day. approx 10% profit in pocket till date.
@sanju005ind sir, Need some suggests on trade management.
I generally don't take a trade/investment because of the fear of losing on a trade. Once I am in stock, I just keep holding loss making stocks forever. I have great history of holding on to duds, few of the examples are IL&FS Transportation, Reliance Power.

For now, I am not a trader, only delivery based buyer (mostly) and doesn't have a great track record of making good investments.

Need some advise/guidance from you so that I start looking at it in more disciplined manner

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
@sanju005ind sir, Need some suggests on trade management.
I generally don't take a trade/investment because of the fear of losing on a trade. Once I am in stock, I just keep holding loss making stocks forever. I have great history of holding on to duds, few of the examples are IL&FS Transportation, Reliance Power.

For now, I am not a trader, only delivery based buyer (mostly) and doesn't have a great track record of making good investments.

Need some advise/guidance from you so that I start looking at it in more disciplined manner
I shall reply with trade management tomorrow.