Rocket Stocks for Swing and Positional

You dont pay attention to what i say. You just click Like.Read the thread from the first page.you will get the framework.
I actually do. My dad calls me the "absent minded professor" all the time. Not that I am in academia. But now you know why! :p

Watch out for my favourite IDFC First Bank. Wouldn't be a bad idea at all to still enter on a slight dip. It is close to breaking the 70 RSI on the weekly. This is my next Baj Finance.

Entry was on 18th Feb. One could still enter on a slight dip but honestly, I would not mind it at all since this is one scrip I am going to hold for a very long time! With timely profit booking ofcourse :)

Attachments

Last edited:
Everything is pointing towards a deep deep recession. I will elaborate on this much later in greater detail, but for now here's one nugget. And unlike the previous times, due to so many almost near irreversible changes in the Earth's physical environment, we are staring at a collapse of epic proportions, from which there is no escape IMO.

Right time to go long on Tata Elxsi is now! :) one can look at a 5% profit in the coming 3 to 5 trading days.

How do you guys take futures position with hedging so that losses are minimized to minimum ?
Please help. I want to take swing trades with futures but often unable to do so since naked futures have a lot of risk.
stick to equities first no? Then move slowly to futures.

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
How do you guys take futures position with hedging so that losses are minimized to minimum ?
Please help. I want to take swing trades with futures but often unable to do so since naked futures have a lot of risk.
Once you have decided the direction.You can buy in cash/future depending on the risk appetite or Buy Call/ Sell Puts or Sell Calls/Buy Puts..
I do naked futures.However if one has to hedge, it should be on the positive side, meaning once your position goes green then you need to start hedging by either buying puts or shorting next month contract if liquidity permits.Remember that hedging also adds to the cost.