Rocket Stocks for Swing and Positional

pannet1

Suzlon IMHO is a useless and a very dangerous stock. No offence to anyone but it does not make sense to own the most volatile stock on the exchange at the moment :D
i am experimenting with a penny stock scanner i created alongwtih @Riskyman
i was getting hits of several energy stocks. BIL ENERGY for example.

i had initiated paper trade roughly a week ago of following

SUZLON Rs 6.00
GVKPIL Rs. 8.00
1551889836075.png

Target is to double the amount invested on each stock. No Stop Loss.

i am experimenting with a penny stock scanner i created alongwtih @Riskyman
i was getting hits of several energy stocks. BIL ENERGY for example.

i had initiated paper trade roughly a week ago of following

SUZLON Rs 6.00
GVKPIL Rs. 8.00
View attachment 33739

Target is to double the amount invested on each stock. No Stop Loss.
Very interested and happy that it works. I would probably not experiment with it myself :) it still looks robust though and is showing a lot of promise

pannet1

Very interested and happy that it works. I would probably not experiment with it myself :) it still looks robust though and is showing a lot of promise
afin, early to say whether it works

with suzlon, if you observe, probably, we have got several new high above weekly(12), but it did not go up. so the key is volume. its a challenge to find out which volume is optimum so that the U turn is sustained. Also scanner to trigger a buy if there was a bulk buys and next day there wont be a volume.

if you find a penny stock (between 1-10 rupees) and if its actively traded, by scaling in we could always make it profitable (cost averaging). the idea is if you have somehow have 50:50 win ratio and if you could double the winner, you could have the looser to run forever at 0 cost.

afin, early to say whether it works

with suzlon, if you observe, probably, we have got several new high above weekly(12), but it did not go up. so the key is volume. its a challenge to find out which volume is optimum so that the U turn is sustained. Also scanner to trigger a buy if there was a bulk buys and next day there wont be a volume.

if you find a penny stock (between 1-10 rupees) and if its actively traded, by scaling in we could always make it profitable (cost averaging). the idea is if you have somehow have 50:50 win ratio and if you could double the winner, you could have the looser to run forever at 0 cost.
Thanks pannet1, like I said earlier, the method shows promise. But I this is not for me because I probably do not have a risk appetite for it and also because it is not in agreement with the method I use :) i just have a comfort level which came up after losing truck loads of money in the market. I will make no bones of it.

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
The problem is govt does not have a policy in place for alternate energy.They talk much about it at the same time all the same time state govt's want the power at low price on par with coal and hydro.That's why alternate energy sector is not picking up.Another example Ujaas energy in Solar sector.

The problem is govt does not have a policy in place for alternate energy.They talk much about it at the same time all the same time state govt's want the power at low price on par with coal and hydro.That's why alternate energy sector is not picking up.Another example Ujaas energy in Solar sector.
The efficiency of the current photo voltaic cells is also no more than 32%. That is quite a miserably low figure. In addition to that, there needs to be subsidies for things to move fast. It is only just picking up. Best to wait and watch for the sector to gain momentum.

Crosspost from the Day Trading thread- pasting it here for those followers who are on a long term investment viewpoint.

I keep reading these over and over, again and again.

https://retail.economictimes.indiat...kishan-damani-from-d-street-to-dmart/58233715

RD considers Nemish Shah, cofounder of Enam, as his closest ally -although their investment outlooks differ by a wide measure. Shah does not invest in liquor, tobacco, leather or meat processing companies. RD does not have such inhibitions. When an acquaintance asked RD why he invested in tamasic (impure) businesses, RD replied: “When I am on the trading table my job is to make money. My moral values come to the fore only when I decide how to spend the money I made.“

- https://www.rediff.com/business/special/how-well-do-you-know-d-marts-damani/20170405.htm

you can’t stay on Peddar Road (one of Mumbai’s most expensive areas) at Dharavi’s (Mumbai’s biggest slum) rates

Kaam itni khamoshi se karo ki kaamyabi shor macha de! (Work so quietly that success should make all the noise)