Which is better? RKSV or RK Global.

• RKSV

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • RK Global

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GTji

But the customer care team is very very professional and very helpful.

This is my experience with them.
I agree with you, I have an account with their Delhi office. Most of the staff out there does not seem to have proper phone etiquette, especially if you do not know who you are supposed to talk to. Your call will go from one person to another, and again to another and then finally back to the operator, but their customer care is extremely helpful and will definitely help you solve your problem. Other than that, their margin dept. etc are very prompt and you will not face a problem with that at all. All in all I have had a very good experience with RK Global (trading)

Hmm... I understand your situation. RKG head-office is in Kolkata and luckily I am also from Kolkata. I have opened only F&O and CDS account with them. Let me describe my account opening process:

I went to the RKG office, they gave me a form. But the sales person who gave me the form insisted signing the whole form. I have told him that I can't sign the form without reading the terms. So I have read the form and signed only specific columns and avoided schemes like MFSS, SMS tips etc. I have also omitted the ODIN option and mentioned NSE NOW there.

Documents required:
1. Cancelled cheque. No margin cheque required. No a/c opening fees.
2. 1 Photo
3. 6 months bank statement.

The sales team is not that professional, they seems like they are not aware of their own product. But the customer care team is very very professional and very helpful.

This is my experience with them.
This is all what I have done exactly in the same manner. I also insisted that I do not require MFSS and trading research tips etc.

Everything was final about signatures and required pages in the form after talking to the account opening section head. Now what they are doing is that they are sending back my form to get the signatures on some more pages . This is height of unprofessionalism. They say that they can't help the situation. I wanted to say to them that kindly help yourself first. :rofl:

jsb2012

can anyone tell how many points one has to cover for brokerage and other expenses for 2 lots of nifty traded in RKSV AND RKG so that it will be easy to compare and take decision

..........:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
So RK Global sales deptt. is trying to create new records . An executive from one city called up and said that they are sending back the form to me for some more signatures, form might reach you by Monday or Tuesday , they told.

Another sales executive from another city called up and said that your account will be activated by Tuesday .

When I told him that my form is being sent back , he was clueless :eek: and said he will revert back on Monday .

Never had such dramatic experience ever . :rolleyes:

Hi Creep,

I appreciate your depth of knowledge and expertise.
Would you mind naming some good brokers keeping in view various parameters like transparency,reliability,financial strength,usability,brokerage etc.?

Thank you,

Creep

Hi Creep,

I appreciate your depth of knowledge and expertise.
Would you mind naming some good brokers keeping in view various parameters like transparency,reliability,financial strength,usability,brokerage etc.?

Thank you,
There is nothing called a good broker, you need to fit into what best meets your requirement.

There is a very interesting idea I am working on after looking at all the confusion on this forum.. Will share it on the forum soon.

I have been pulling up all the balance sheets especially of the so called discount brokers because the first most thing to know when trading with someone is the brokers financial viability.

I have put RTI's in cases where it is not available on MCA or other public domain.

Ensuring the financial viability means:

1. The risk of you losing on your capital sitting with the broker or things like the broker terminal being shut by exchange when markets get volatile and etc.

2. Only if a company is making profits or not losing much will they spend on technology and infrastructure, very critical in today's scenario.

I am putting this up on a blog, since most companies would file their returns latest by oct 31st, this had gotten delayed..

I have seen the episode that you have had with Zerodha, if you are an option writer trust me that no one at the exchanges in India understand how it works. I guess brokers use this as an excuse to not have clear policy, I don't know if you have to blame the broker or the exchange.

I trade with Sharekhan, they don't let me write options if at any point of time my net portfolio is less than 2lks, which is ridiculous.

The discount brokers I don't know what vision they have today are fighting it out in terms of offering lowest brokerage, best margin, I don't know if they can sustain this for long, one bad move in the market could hurt the business..

So in that regard, I have been looking at bunch of balance sheets, so whatever little I have seen, Zerodha is definitely the only profitable discount broker out there as a business as much as some listed players, some of the balance sheets of these guys are pretty scary...

But yeah, I plan to put up this up on a blog soon, give me sometime..

But for now, if you are worried about brokerage and leverage, I guess it has to be Zerodha.... If it has to do with reliability and everything else, Sharekhan...