• RKSV

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • RK Global

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

soft_trader

@ soft trader

I have opened an account with RK Global for Trading in NSE Currency . Within this week I expect to get my account activated.

The problem which I will face is that for RKSV I use NOW and for RKG currency too NOW will have to be used so I want to ask you is that can 2 instances of NOW be used simultaneously in the same PC/Laptop ?

I assume to ask you because if I am not wrong you are a member of RKSV & RKG both and you must have overcome this problem already .

Thanks in Advance.

@ soft trader

I have opened an account with RK Global for Trading in NSE Currency . Within this week I expect to get my account activated.

The problem which I will face is that for RKSV I use NOW and for RKG currency too NOW will have to be used so I want to ask you is that can 2 instances of NOW be used simultaneously in the same PC/Laptop ?

I assume to ask you because if I am not wrong you are a member of RKSV & RKG both and you must have overcome this problem already .

Thanks in Advance.
Hey, no it can not be used simultaneously...U can only use one account, I tried the same and it does not work..

soft_trader

@ soft trader

Thanks in Advance.
Yeah! I have Zerodha, RKSV and RKG. :D

You can run as many as instances of now you want to run, provided that you have the required hard drive partitions.

I am personally running 2 instances of NOW simultaneously.:) It is simple, go to "C:\Program Files\NOW" or whatever may be your installation folder and copy the NOW folder then paste it in the "D:\" drive. then open the NOW folder in the D: Drive. You will find a file named "NowLauncher" right click on it and then select "send to > Desktop (create shortcut)"

You are done. You will find 2 icons of NOW in desktop. You can now run both simultaneously and use 2 brokers accounts. :)

Hope it helps. If you face any problem you can PM me, I can help you out using remote access :) Happy trading :thumb:

megapixel

Hi soft

Could you please tell ...

(1)how good RKG's back office ? Can you open it in any browser ? also from mobile browser ?

(2)Do they have profit/loss report in all segments ? F&O , Commodity and Equity segments ?

soft_trader

Hi soft

Could you please tell ...

(1)how good RKG's back office ? Can you open it in any browser ? also from mobile browser ?

(2)Do they have profit/loss report in all segments ? F&O , Commodity and Equity segments ?
1. RKG BO is average type. Not that impressive.
2. P/L report is there. Yes it is available for all segments.

Yeah! I have Zerodha, RKSV and RKG. :D

You can run as many as instances of now you want to run, provided that you have the required hard drive partitions.

I am personally running 2 instances of NOW simultaneously.:) It is simple, go to "C:\Program Files\NOW" or whatever may be your installation folder and copy the NOW folder then paste it in the "D:\" drive. then open the NOW folder in the D: Drive. You will find a file named "NowLauncher" right click on it and then select "send to > Desktop (create shortcut)"

You are done. You will find 2 icons of NOW in desktop. You can now run both simultaneously and use 2 brokers accounts. :)

Hope it helps. If you face any problem you can PM me, I can help you out using remote access :) Happy trading :thumb:
Indeed soft trader you have helped me a lot to clear the messed up situation for me which I was otherwise anticipating after getting activated account with RKG and using NOW for RKSV & RKG simultaneously.

Once I get my account activated with RKG I will certainly follow the steps which you have mentioned .

And thanks a lot for giving the assurance for the remote help to me if I face any problem . :clapping:

@ soft trader ,

As a prospective customer of RKG I faced a situation which has really not impressed me about their work culture.

RK Global's customer care seems to be lackluster :( . Their executives sometimes sound to be clueless about various things.

There is no local branch of RKG in my city and so I had to take the online means to open an account with them. I specially insisted to talk to the head of the account opening section and asked about the exact pages on which my signatures were required. Everything seemed fine and the pages requiring my signatures were mentioned specifically by the head .

I signed on the required places in the form and sent it to them . Now suddenly an executive calls up and says that my signatures are missing at some pages and they will return the form through courier and I will have to sign and send them again. :mad:

This seems ridiculously unprofessional. I will again talk to the head for resolving the matter at their end otherwise the whole process will seem to start up again from the scratch. :annoyed:

In this aspect RKSV were really quick and professional. Everything went on so smooth that I still feel good about their performance. :)

soft_trader

Hmm... I understand your situation. RKG head-office is in Kolkata and luckily I am also from Kolkata. I have opened only F&O and CDS account with them. Let me describe my account opening process:

I went to the RKG office, they gave me a form. But the sales person who gave me the form insisted signing the whole form. I have told him that I can't sign the form without reading the terms. So I have read the form and signed only specific columns and avoided schemes like MFSS, SMS tips etc. I have also omitted the ODIN option and mentioned NSE NOW there.

Documents required:
1. Cancelled cheque. No margin cheque required. No a/c opening fees.
2. 1 Photo
3. 6 months bank statement.

The sales team is not that professional, they seems like they are not aware of their own product. But the customer care team is very very professional and very helpful.

This is my experience with them.