RKSV or RK Global.

Which is better? RKSV or RK Global.

• RKSV

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • RK Global

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think Rs999/= is for cash only in RKG.
Further When I tried to open a/c with them they asked for POA even for my bank account which I refused.
Iam with rk global past 2 years.

1. lowest brokerage in the industry for retail traders who trades 1 or 2 lots per day.

2. 24 hours customer and technical support.

3. Zero issues .

4.never signed poa for bank account.you are misinterpreting.

pOA for a bank account should be signed only in front of bank manager. sufficient reasons should be produced.its not easy as a cup of coffee.
you are missing something. My father is bank manager.

5. odin 10.02 version.no issues.

6.odin charges 500 rs for cash and f&o per month.

Last edited:

soft_trader

@Prakash2010:

You are right, I have opened an account with RKG. They never asked me for POA of Bank account. I have gone through the a/c opening Form, and POA for Bank account was not there.:thumb:
Their service is very good, and the amazing thing is the currency brokerage is just Rs. 0.99/- (99paisa) per lot. So breakeven comes at 3pips. Which makes currency trading a breeze.

Last edited:
the amazing thing is the currency brokerage is just Rs. 0.99/- (99paisa) per lot. So breakeven comes at 3pips. Which makes currency trading a breeze.
There are no charts for Currency in Trade Tiger . Are you able to see charts for currency trading through RKG ?

RK Global website states that MCX Commodities trading can be done @ Rs. 9 per lot + Taxes .

I wanted to know that if we trade 1 Lot of Crude Oil from RKG then what will be the exact amount of [Brokerage + Taxes] due to them ?

If any traderji member doing Crude Oil trading with RKG under this Rs. 9 plan then kindly share the information. This will be helpful.

Thanks in Advance.