Votes: 7 63.6%
  • RK Global

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NSE F&O SEGMENT
Charges Schedule
Brokerage Rs. 9/-* per lot
Exposure against margin As prescribed by NSE or 15% whichever is higher.
Software Maintenance Charges (Web Version) Rs. 99/-* per month per segment
Software Maintenance Charges (Diet-Odin)# Rs. 299/-* per month per segment

*Service tax extra as applicable

Trading allowed in NSE F&O Segment through our Web Base/Diet ODIN internet trading system only.

The above paragraph is from RKG official website.

Some people say that RKG offers NOW for NSE F&O trading which is Free and no monthly charges for its maintenance are levied. But under RK Global's terms they have mandated to use Web base/Diet ODIN Internet Trading system which requires monthly maintenance fees to be paid.

What is the Reality regarding this ? Can some Traderji member trading with RK Global clarify for better understanding ?

Thanks .

soft_trader

@ R.Robust,

I know it is written in RKG website. Nothing is mentioned about NSE NOW in RKG site, but it is available. In fact I am using NSE NOW from RKG without any charges. Just at the time of account opening just ask RKG guys, that you want to take NSE NOW. They may discourage you from taking RKG, and will say that commodity can't be traded in it, funds transfer problem etc.

But you can ignore them and take NSE NOW if you wish.

@ R.Robust,

I know it is written in RKG website. Nothing is mentioned about NSE NOW in RKG site, but it is available. In fact I am using NSE NOW from RKG without any charges. Just at the time of account opening just ask RKG guys, that you want to take NSE NOW. They may discourage you from taking RKG, and will say that commodity can't be traded in it, funds transfer problem etc.

But you can ignore them and take NSE NOW if you wish.
Thanks Soft Trader for your humble reply . :clapping:

Actually some of my acquaintances are interested in starting their stint at trading and they want to keep the costs at bare minimum as they know that as starters they will have to be on their toes for cutting costs . They know that I am into trading for a considerable time so are asking for various options available.

I traded with other reputed brokers like IB , SK etc. but found their costs not so good from regular trading perspective.

I am right now trading with RKSV and so asked RKSV about their future plans. After getting RKSV's reply I got assured that I will have to suggest some other options to my friends , one being Zerodha & the other RK Global.

Your information has certainly helped me a lot in giving them the option of deciding about their choice.

One more question which clicked in my mind is that, are the above mentioned rates also applicable to Options Trading with RKG ? Do they charge same Rs. 9 per lot for buying and writing options ?

Thanks Again. :)

Your

soft_trader

One more question which clicked in my mind is that, are the above mentioned rates also applicable to Options Trading with RKG ? Do they charge same Rs. 9 per lot for buying and writing options ?
Glad to know that you found my answer helpful.

Yes in RKG it's Rs. 9/- Lot for F&O .

This applies for options too (Buying/writing) and futures also. I am trading options in RKG now. So breakeven comes at a very low level.

For Currency, It's Rs. 0.99/- per lot, Yes!! you heard it right, just 99 paisa per lot in CDS Segment. Breakeven in Currency Fut comes at just 3 pips :clap:

This applies for options too (Buying/writing) and futures also. I am trading options in RKG now. So breakeven comes at a very low level.

For Currency, It's Rs. 0.99/- per lot, Yes!! you heard it right, just 99 paisa per lot in CDS Segment. Breakeven in Currency Fut comes at just 3 pips :clap:
Off course both your replies have cleared many a doubts from the mind. :clapping:

Indeed RK Global is lucrative in its offerings . Good for Traders who trade in multiple segments simultaneously.

Currency rates are very attractive as you have stated .

Thanks Again . :)

1) RKG's Rs.999/- per segment scheme is not available for F&O, as per their representative (just spoke to them).

2) With Zerodha, the breakeven for currency options comes to about 5 pips. RKG certainly seems cheaper that way. But can one trade CDS on NOW with RKG ?

soft_trader

1) RKG's Rs.999/- per segment scheme is not available for F&O, as per their representative (just spoke to them).

2) With Zerodha, the breakeven for currency options comes to about 5 pips. RKG certainly seems cheaper that way. But can one trade CDS on NOW with RKG ?
1) Yes, you are right. Rs. 999/- is only for Cash segment.

2) If you don't trade 20 lots of Currency Fut in one order, then RKG is better. And yes, CDS can be traded on NSE NOW with RKG. I have CDS segment enabled in my RKG account.

Received the calculator file from the local RKG rep. Looks like the breakeven on 1 lot USDINR is less than 3 pips...

The problem will be running a separate window of NOW for CDS if one is trading NFO with another broker. RKSV has the advantage of unlimited trades...

Can CDS be traded through browser based version ? Should be, if it is tradable through NOW.

soft_trader

Received the calculator file from the local RKG rep. Looks like the breakeven on 1 lot USDINR is less than 3 pips...

The problem will be running a separate window of NOW for CDS if one is trading NFO with another broker. RKSV has the advantage of unlimited trades...

Can CDS be traded through browser based version ? Should be, if it is tradable through NOW.
Hmm.... Very valid point, Currency in RKSV is not there, I am waiting for it. Yes you can trade CDS segment from the browser based version. NOW Express that is.

Can you share that Excel file with me so that it will help me to get my breakeven in my trades.

Hmm.... Very valid point, Currency in RKSV is not there, I am waiting for it. Yes you can trade CDS segment from the browser based version. NOW Express that is.

Can you share that Excel file with me so that it will help me to get my breakeven in my trades.
Here's the link :
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B7LJe-WLgHQFdWhFc0lUa0VKbG8

The NOW Express is fine, except that it logs out too soon.. Then you have to re-login, go to marketwatch etc..etc..Any workaround to that ??