Which is better? RKSV or RK Global.

• RKSV

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • RK Global

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

soft_trader

I want unlimited brokerage plan. I will trade only in F&O. RKSV charges Rs. 1947/- while RKG charges Rs. 999/- per month.

Both RKSV and RKG has NSE NOW platform, and they provides it for free. I am trying to avoid ODIN if RKG because they charges 299 for it.

Please share your opinion and experience with these two brokers.

lvgandhi

I want unlimited brokerage plan. I will trade only in F&O. RKSV charges Rs. 1947/- while RKG charges Rs. 999/- per month.

Both RKSV and RKG has NSE NOW platform, and they provides it for free. I am trying to avoid ODIN if RKG because they charges 299 for it.

I think Rs999/= is for cash only in RKG.
Further When I tried to open a/c with them they asked for POA even for my bank account which I refused.

soft_trader

I think Rs999/= is for cash only in RKG.
Further When I tried to open a/c with them they asked for POA even for my bank account which I refused.
Is POA for bank account for RK Global mandatory?
As far as I know POA is only for Demat.

Thanks for the info.

GTji

RKG does not have any fixed brokerage plan (with unlimited trading) for F&O. Other than that RKG is quite a known and reliable broker.

I have experience with RKSV for two months as of today. The experience had been nice. As I am an intraday trader , I trade in multiple lots so this makes the plan from RKSV more advantageous for me. The service this far provided by them has been smooth. Updation of accounts in Back Office is very timely and ECN's arrive in the mail by evening after the trading day. Unlimited trading is more beneficial for those who have good volumes during the trading month.

Regarding RK Global , I cannot comment as I have not used their services.

This is my inference only,based on my experience so please do not think that I am recommending you to take some action based on this. All the best to you on making your choice. :thumb: