reiview of RRR GANN BY MR.RANJAN SINHA

keep on trying mr. Satyam. :thumb::thumb::thumb: May be one fine day you will be able to come out of your childish behaviour.....
इश्वर सत्य है
सत्य ही शिव है
शिव ही सुन्दर है
जागो, उठ कर देखो
जीवन ज्योत उजागर है
सत्यम शिवम् सुन्दरम

Karanm

HI
ANY BODY GIVE REVIEW OF COURSE HELD BY Mr. RANJAN SINHA
BASIC ,MASTER ,ADVANCE AND ULTIMATE RRR GANN COURSE.

NAVIN...
Please donate the amount to will be paying to learn RRR Course and the amount you be investing in RRR strategy.

By this you will be getting blessings but after Paying to learn RRR course and investing in RRR strategy, you will repent.

HI
ANY BODY GIVE REVIEW OF COURSE HELD BY Mr. RANJAN SINHA
BASIC ,MASTER ,ADVANCE AND ULTIMATE RRR GANN COURSE.

NAVIN...
Navin initiating this thread asking for Review. in response 2-3 member gave there view and critics.If course member things other way they should come up with their review and come up with efficacy %,broker statement or past calls documentation to support their view,that will be better.
thanks

visit the website artoftrading.co.in, every day updates are there, I have posted my view how the site helped in going long at 5670, short at 5898 and a small loss of 15 points in betwn for a total of 300 points on nifty captured in last 1 week , What else one needs free on the website with levels clearly , even a entry trader can understand, There are couple of them spreading wrong rumors about the training as they would have lost money in not following the trade discipline , There is no of DII's or FII'S In the world or any common trader who has a 100% record of only profitable trades , In Mr.Sinha's teaching of Basic course one can get atleast 6-7 trades as profitable ones with a definite disciplined money management .

visit the website artoftrading.co.in, every day updates are there, I have posted my view how the site helped in going long at 5670, short at 5898 and a small loss of 15 points in betwn for a total of 300 points on nifty captured in last 1 week , What else one needs free on the website with levels clearly , even a entry trader can understand, There are couple of them spreading wrong rumors about the training as they would have lost money in not following the trade discipline , There is no of DII's or FII'S In the world or any common trader who has a 100% record of only profitable trades , In Mr.Sinha's teaching of Basic course one can get atleast 6-7 trades as profitable ones with a definite disciplined money management .
Dear one understand what apollo asked ........leave wrong/right rumors .... tell your experience how did course help you and upto what extent .... accuracy % ....without being biased....... don't talk abt what he is posting on website........... every businessman will post only good things on their website .....has at any time he posted about any loss ?? ...so it means he was never in loss ?? .......... so leave trainer website posting ........share your personal exp/view for the course how it can help others!

Deer I think you are one of the student,Pl don't post Free calls of that website in ur review.you can share ur experience how did course help to became a better trader,how its improve ur accuracy %,u can also post ur Broker actual statement in ur support.one thing as this is expensive one, what time you take to earn the money that u spend in this course.
thanks

Dear Friends

To answer your questions, I followed the website for 1 year and later joined the basic course , Using Basic course, I have got 6 -7 trades right out of 10 trades, 3-4 trades used to go on loss with SL being hit.
Later I attended the master and the ultimate course , this has helped me in a greater extent, The trade efficiency has a drastic imporvement in finding the right levels to trade and booking the profits, The accuracy of pressure dates are extremely good in ultimate course.
Ultimate course students will never undergo a loss in their trades , following a strict discipline at the end of the month.
All 3 courses have different techniques attached only to technical levels and mathematical calculation.
I have been a sucessful trader for last 2 years, but I don't over trade with lot sizes , that is the success story.
Be a disciplined trader, You all can win from whichever technical course, I wish you all Good luck and develop good trading habbits

Dear Friends

To answer your questions, I followed the website for 1 year and later joined the basic course , Using Basic course, I have got 6 -7 trades right out of 10 trades, 3-4 trades used to go on loss with SL being hit.
Later I attended the master and the ultimate course , this has helped me in a greater extent, The trade efficiency has a drastic imporvement in finding the right levels to trade and booking the profits, The accuracy of pressure dates are extremely good in ultimate course.
Ultimate course students will never undergo a loss in their trades , following a strict discipline at the end of the month.
All 3 courses have different techniques attached only to technical levels and mathematical calculation.
I have been a sucessful trader for last 2 years, but I don't over trade with lot sizes , that is the success story.
Be a disciplined trader, You all can win from whichever technical course, I wish you all Good luck and develop good trading habbits
With repsect to all my senior members and colleagues, traderji promoters,intelligent and impartial moderators ,I am writing this post. Sorry I forgot respected self proclaimed GANN Master Mr Sinha GANN expert please post your target before market hours. Action Speaks more than words.
इश्वर सत्य है
सत्य ही शिव है
शिव ही सुन्दर है
जागो, उठ कर देखो
जीवन ज्योत उजागर है
सत्यम शिवम् सुन्दरम