reiview of RRR GANN BY MR.RANJAN SINHA

whisky

As a trader, we should understand, why a person should teach if he is capable to take good trade on so called "GANN Pressure Day" blah blah.....

No body knows in this earth Gann Pressure Date what will be the trend, if anybody claims, i am ready for professional debate on technical subject ! ! !

Teaching is like a MLM scam in trading, if we have will we can learn our own on technical, nothing great on GANN/Fibo/Volatility/Elliot.....etc..etc.

Instead of giving money to others for training (it is like throwing money into dust bin), just spend some time and learn yourself.
Thanks, your comments are eye opener..

so now avii you have showed your standard ...
firstly you speak non sense about Mr. Sinha but visit his website regularly for the free nifty levels great!!!
and now when these levels are not free so you are calling him greedy ...
dude nothing in today's time is for free and if you cant even spend Rs.1000 then I must say you are living in a dream world and hoping that you will be spoon fed for everything!!!
go get a life !!!

so now avii you have showed your standard ...
firstly you speak non sense about Mr. Sinha but visit his website regularly for the free nifty levels great!!!
and now when these levels are not free so you are calling him greedy ...
dude nothing in today's time is for free and if you cant even spend Rs.1000 then I must say you are living in a dream world and hoping that you will be spoon fed for everything!!!
go get a life !!!
Dude first look at ur self !! about this update I came to know from his student only who has done his master course as well nd he is crying now ..... he also spoke to ur so called legendary guru but ..... !! About his lvls --> I m not trading at all ..I am trading software developer , signals, indicators ...... so no use for me ...... so dont spread bullshit and go to soft**** ..... I already removed objectionable comment! .so chezz n cool !

Dude first look at ur self !! about this update I came to know from his student only who has done his master course as well nd he is crying now ..... he also spoke to ur so called legendary guru but ..... !! About his lvls --> I m not trading at all ..I am trading software developer , signals, indicators ...... so no use for me ...... so dont spread bullshit and go to soft**** ..... I already removed objectionable comment! .so chezz n cool !
So if your friend is suffering or crying whatever ........ then let him express his problem himself or is he incapable of even typing :eek: ....
Stop being his lawyer and carry on with your own work and if he has already contacted Mr. Sinha then his queries will soon be sorted.....
If you have any problem with him then say or get lost....

So if your friend is suffering or crying whatever ........ then let him express his problem himself or is he incapable of even typing :eek: ....
Stop being his lawyer and carry on with your own work and if he has already contacted Mr. Sinha then his queries will soon be sorted.....
If you have any problem with him then say or get lost....

yes master ...unfortunately recently he lost both hands in an accident ..... :( .......... plz pray for him for good wealth because of financial problems. Thanks for your concern.

HAHAHAHA...THIS IS A BIG JOKE AS POSTED BY SHRUTI.TRADER ...ARTOF TRADING DO NOT SELL ANY SOFTWARE OR BOOKS...A BIG JOKE....I THINK HE/SHE IS CONFUSED WITH SMART FINANCE COMPANY BECOZ OWNER OF THIS COMPANY IS ALSO NAMED AS SOME RANJAN. AND IF IT IS TRUE THAT HE/SHE IS TALKING ABOUT SMART FINANCE THEN HE/SHE MUST APOLOGIZE TO MY TEACHER SHYAMAL RANJAN SINHA FROM WWW.ARTOF TRADING .CO.IN.

NOW AS REGARD TO THE REPLY OF AVII ....IF HE IS SO INTERESTED IN UNDERSTANDING GANN SYSTEM THEN HE MUST JOINED ART OF TRADING COURSES... AS THE POST WRITTEN BY HIM IS CLEARLY INTENDED FOR HIS STUDENTS ONLY ...READ CAREFULLY THE FOLLOWINGS WHICH ARE WRITTEN ON EVERY POST:::
"Attention::
The Nifty view given above is only for Art of Trading Gann students. Other genuine visitors may not understand some of the terminologies used here. If they are really interested in Gann method,they should first try to acquire this knowledge,before taking full advantage of the daily Nifty view which is available Free of Cost."

ONE MORE THING IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR ONLY FREE STUFF THEN TRY YOUR LUCK ELSEWHERE AND ALSO YOU SHOULD CONSULT SOME ASTROLOGER AS I FEEL YOUR JUPITER MUST BE VERY BAD IN YOUR HOROSCOPE. YOU ARE INVITING BAD FINANCIAL LUCK FOR YOURSELF BY BLAMING FALSELY AN HONEST TEACHER LIKE SHYAMAL SIR.... MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND FORGIVE YOU FOR YOUR LIES AND FALSEHOOD.

For Selling his product he is having other websites - Smartfinance Dot In.

he is really smart.Mr ranjan. His wife is handling product selling department.He is big fraud and NO books n cds useful.

my advice is Beware of such people Before you pay.

For more details visit - Smartfinance Dot In website.. u will get all detail About Mr.Ranjan.

Mr sangs u have lesss knowldge.

mastermind007

For Selling his product he is having other websites - Smartfinance Dot In.

he is really smart.Mr ranjan. His wife is handling product selling department.He is big fraud and NO books n cds useful.

my advice is Beware of such people Before you pay.

For more details visit - Smartfinance Dot In website.. u will get all detail About Mr.Ranjan.
Shruti

I think you are confusing the names. Ranjan Panda runs smartfin and his fees are below 15K. this guy is Ranjan Sinha and is pricing his products in upwards of 50K bracket.

What has wife handling product selling got to do with guy's honesty?

Any of the Mr S R Sinha's students post a contract note so that the confidence will increase to join the course otherwise it is just an another technical course available in the market. Of course proper money management, discipline, meditation all OK just post the contract note because many of the students are trading more than year using the methods. I am not asking for anything free just contract note and also I do not want to speak to any of the students let them show the contract notes only if they had made profits using only this course.