reiview of RRR GANN BY MR.RANJAN SINHA

you guys are fighting like kg childrens, please do not fight the whole purpose of sharing the view in forums is to solve queries and work together, divide and rule is strategy of operators, dont let them win we shud join and win rather then divided,

you guys are fighting like kg childrens, please do not fight the whole purpose of sharing the view in forums is to solve queries and work together, divide and rule is strategy of operators, dont let them win we shud join and win rather then divided,
it is not a fight it is just that some fake people are spreading rumors which have to be cleared out

tere ko jo release karna hai kar....baki kaam copyright wale apne aap kar lenege.
Oh copyright ... ayyela ...lug meri ..... I am sorry yaar ..at last we all are students of mr expert yaar

in google that material is already there ......

Last edited:
With repsect to all my senior members and colleagues, traderji promoters,intelligent and impartial moderators ,I am writing this post. Sorry I forgot respected self proclaimed GANN Master Mr Sinha GANN expert please post your target before market hours. Action Speaks more than words.

Taurus1

5 people registered only to post here. :D :p
At least 4 of them are the same person. :rofl: :rofl:
Looks like this hit home very hard. :cool:

and to those all who are saying that many of his students have joined this page recently,
Wrong.
I never said his "students" have joined. One person has made lots of false IDs and it's not difficult to know who it is. :rofl:

what the hell is your problem if his students are joining this page , what do you think that you will keep on talking nonsense and we will idly sit here and watch it, that wont happen,
Stop your constant bullshitting, don't say "we", say "I" and my false ids.

just wait and watch many more people are going to come and screw you all...
Be very careful what you say.
Do not think you are anonymous on the Internet.You are lcompletely iable for legal action. Every poster's IP is logged and when the right person asks, that log will become available.

Since you have chosen to reply as "gannmaster", I think I know who I'm talking to. :rofl:
Now post with your other 4 ids, thank yourself lots of times and have a long conversation with yourself. :lol:

Looks like this hit home very hard. :cool:

Wrong.
I never said his "students" have joined. One person has made lots of false IDs and it's not difficult to know who it is. :rofl:

Stop your constant bullshitting, don't say "we", say "I" and my false ids.

Be very careful what you say.
Do not think you are anonymous on the Internet.You are lcompletely iable for legal action. Every poster's IP is logged and when the right person asks, that log will become available.

Since you have chosen to reply as "gannmaster", I think I know who I'm talking to. :rofl:
Now post with your other 4 ids, thank yourself lots of times and have a long conversation with yourself. :lol:
what do you think that your ids can not be traced? I have got full right to defend my teacher and all those who are writing false on this forum are bogus people and are also liable to be prosecuted under the law.you must know that no body can register here without giving his/her email id. prove that my email id is invalid or fake ...you will be rewarded....you have started this mud slinging and you must be ready to face the consequences also...It is not a one way traffic that you can keep on doing character assassination and no body will reply... if you do not stop there are hundreds ready to join from different places in India....yes we all interact with each other because we are all Gann students of same teacher.

@sangs & others .... you also posted your wordings .... me also posted ...... so now plz don't do honky, ponkey, donkey things ........... let's readers & moderators decide what they think nd let them post their views ...... cool down !!