reiview of RRR GANN BY MR.RANJAN SINHA

Any of the Mr S R Sinha's students post a contract note so that the confidence will increase to join the course otherwise it is just an another technical course available in the market. Of course proper money management, discipline, meditation all OK just post the contract note because many of the students are trading more than year using the methods. I am not asking for anything free just contract note and also I do not want to speak to any of the students let them show the contract notes only if they had made profits using only this course.
:rofl: Even for that you need to pay !! :rofl: :clap: :clap:

Rish

Whether it is Ranjan Panda or Ranjan Sinha or A,B,C,D...................... all are making money selling some knowledge which is not useful for trading (otherwise they will trade instead selling there so called "Technicals") .

Moreover, nobody can teach u trading, unless and otherwise you learn and feel (loss or profit) of the trade. Trading / Technical Learning is a process it takes minimum 5 to 6 years, it can't be in overnight.

Nobody can teach you the technical and make you a good trader in 15 days or 1 month / 1 year.

mastermind007

justy

Friends lot of people are crying after doing course from Mr. Shyamal Ranjan Sinha. Please don't waste your hard earned income on such courses....
Due to rules of this forum I cannot share the name of a group but there is a group running on Telegram where many famous & successful Gann traders from India are giving education of Gann studies for free....... They are helping new comers so that they cannot get cheated by people like Mr. Sinha & others...

Friends lot of people are crying after doing course from Mr. Shyamal Ranjan Sinha. Please don't waste your hard earned income on such courses....
Due to rules of this forum I cannot share the name of a group but there is a group running on Telegram where many famous & successful Gann traders from India are giving education of Gann studies for free....... They are helping new comers so that they cannot get cheated by people like Mr. Sinha & others...
Can you post a screenshot, plz.

mudraatrader

Yes, they are providing free tips on telegram
latest one was on BATA and ACC
but no teaching or education on telegram.
-------------------------------------
IMO, it is another non sense.
Nothing for free.
The course cost 14000

Last edited:

justy

No, mudratrader,
They are providing technical classes for free every month. Search investrade on Google. I think I am not violating any rules of this forum. Dear moderators please don't block me. My intention is to help new members

mastermind007

No, mudratrader,
They are providing technical classes for free every month. Search investrade on Google. I think I am not violating any rules of this forum. Dear moderators please don't block me. My intention is to help new members
Classes are not free. Honeytraps (1-2 hour Intro lectures to get you to enroll into the paid course) are free

justy

Mastermind join the group take experience and then say rubbish things......
I have taken classes that's why I m sharing here....
Believe me there is no "catch". The seniors of this group want to shut down the shops of people like Sinha...