reiview of RRR GANN BY MR.RANJAN SINHA

HI
ANY BODY GIVE REVIEW OF COURSE HELD BY Mr. RANJAN SINHA
BASIC ,MASTER ,ADVANCE AND ULTIMATE RRR GANN COURSE.

NAVIN...
Hi
In my opinion the course was completely worth it. The GANN techniques are one most precised and accurate method for forcasting in the trading world. Mr. Shyamal Ranjan Sinha is master in his field.
Art of trading has provided me full lifetime support as well, i think i have my mentor now.
You should try yourself to get the real experience and i know it will be completely worth it for you as well.

Hi everybody!
I enrolled for the same course and from my personal experience i can say that this man is a genius in what he does. The amount of knowledge this man has is immense. It can give you a quick start to your personal growth and portfolio. I have grown exponentially since the day i took up the course.

I have done RRR course around 1 year ago. After six month of that, I did Master Course from Mr S R Sinha Sir.I have done many courses prior doing Master Course of S R Sinha Sir, but nothing matches to theseNow, I can get 70% - 80% correct entry trade at Tops and Bottoms, if in case 20%-30% my SL triggers, it don't get much loss in comparison to Profits. I'm very eager to learn Ultimate Course from S R Sinha Sir, but I have challenged myself that I will earn 10 lakhs from 1 lakh capital in 1 year then and then I will do. And I'm pretty much confident it will happen.i learn maney other things from my sir which I know first time in my life .he is very good men.plese don’t post worng for him. I READ IN BOOK OF DHIRUBHAI AMABANI “JAB HATHI CHALTA HE TAB KUTTE BHOKTE HE’ so plese bhokana bandh karo…….
mayur ji kya aap course share karenge

Read it again bacche sangs ......... I said general view .... greedy guru ..greedy chele .....k i tired i told my view ..it's on people to decide . thanks .. last post from my side to this thread . PEACE........................................................... I'll post his RRR techqniue "basic course" pdf for general benefit FREE ......... also "Master course" material if any.

whether i should release in FREE it or not ... tell me .............Thanks
bhai pls release

ihave done the RRR course ,it is very useful ,i hav already made much profit by using this technique and then joined the master trader course also which was really rare and accurate , i have never had gone through this kind of technique where no charts are reqd and ,more than 80% times tops and bottoms are formed as per the Gann rules taught in master trader course and now looking forward to do ultimate course...

and those whoare not capable of understanding such simple technique will always speak **** about it
pls share course with me