Realtime data NOW,ODIN,TradeTiger,Google,Yahoo > AmiBroker, Fcharts, Qtstalker

Status
Not open for further replies.

josh1

here is the snapshot have a look.
That is snapshot of code. that is not required.

Open the file NowBackfil.csv from given path. - C:\RT\ and show the contents.

Arsh

Hi Josh,

Is there any way to get real time Options data without using NOW?Are there any freely available real time feeds for options as well?
Why i dont have NOW is because of restricted environment at my Office.Just curious to know from where does NOW gets the data.Does it directly connects to NSE/BSE servers?
Hi Prabh,

I keep a tab on the following links for my trades:
http://in.reuters.com/finance/markets/index?symbol=in!nsx&ric=.NSEI

Up/down movement, etc is automatically updated here for all companies listed in NSE...

In case you want to see the indices on BSE (or even global indices) check the following link:
http://in.reuters.com/finance/markets/indices :thumb:

MORE IN DATE ALSO NOT COMING AS U SAD IN DD/MM/YYYY PATH IN MY PC. I WILL THANKS FULL TO YOU IF U LOOK INTO MY PC VIA TEAM VIEWER.
MY YAHOO ID IS : mylovenift @ y a hoo . com or give ur id i will add u

fxgood

Missed this. I was travelling. Please do share your code. I shall use it for backfill. Autobackfill for cash scrips google will be useful be for many. In fact SR114 was requesting it sometime back. I guess it could be used to automate EOD data from NSE or Google also with a little tweaking.

I shall however stick to OLE Automation and ASCII import since DDE technology is obsolete due to some inherent limitations. I shall try to tweak your code to suit OLE.
By doing this kind of aggressive write, read operation our Hard Disk is likely to fail soon and it just cost us more than we image at some point of trading

sr114

By doing this kind of aggressive write, read operation our Hard Disk is likely to fail soon and it just cost us more than we image at some point of trading
FXGOOD

actually u r right, so we sud immediately stop all kind of aggressive read , write operation of the HDD. eg- all office operation, downloading and saving of music, films etc.

btw, how many hdd of urs have failed. i have used hdd from 1gb to 160gb max, and my 20gb and 40 gb hdd (which are 9-10 years old) along the last 160gb hdd are still running after those aggressive read write operation. so dont spread panic in this way as we are not that computer savvy and we will understand this thing differently.

so please refrain from this type of stuff. and to others - read write operations never harms the hdd as this is the main thing that hdd are supposed to do

sr

fxgood

FXGOOD

actually u r right, so we sud immediately stop all kind of aggressive read , write operation of the HDD. eg- all office operation, downloading and saving of music, films etc.

btw, how many hdd of urs have failed. i have used hdd from 1gb to 160gb max, and my 20gb and 40 gb hdd (which are 9-10 years old) along the last 160gb hdd are still running after those aggressive read write operation. so dont spread panic in this way as we are not that computer savvy and we will understand this thing differently.

so please refrain from this type of stuff. and to others - read write operations never harms the hdd as this is the main thing that hdd are supposed to do

sr
I am not creating any panic here sir my none of laptops wont last than 1 - 2 yrs at best and if i use this kind of read write tool for data feed case then sure it affects life of Hard disk technically none can deny this.

Are you using this data tools last 9 - 10 yrs old not right? at last if data is lost for me it worth more than i can spend on basic data feeds i need , it is up to users what to choose , its just my view i am a successful trader and capable of spending for decent data not worried much about this kind of tools and just shared my view it may cost users more if they lost hdd and their data than saving some penny from this kind of unprofessional tools

josh1

Rubbish.........!

Status
Not open for further replies.