Playing since 2005 lost 13+3 lakhs

Status
Not open for further replies.

WOD

For some people the Market is not suitable.... Whatever they do they will lose....It could be their horoscope or something..
I am also one of u
You are extremely close to sucess. Here is where lies thin line of ego between success and failure. Realize the key.

For some people the Market is not suitable.... Whatever they do they will lose....It could be their horoscope or something..
I am also one of u
Maybe Kaal Sarp Dosh. But there are ways of removing those obstacles, aren't there ? We have at least 2 astrologers here on TJ, maybe they can shed more light on this.

j/k.

The best thing to do (since U did not make any money in 2011) would be to follow SAR throughout the year, keep booking profits and wait for next opportunity. The best way way to trade stocks is to sell during a medium term uptrend and buy in a medium trend downtrend...

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Ha!!!! now 2012 -- and no way near to recover all my losses ... in fact still not able to safe guard the capital ... though losses are almost nil there is no great profit in whole of 2011....
Not even a single day left market unattended. either traded or not--- but not failed to watch. roughly 2 hours per day will come around 500 hours for 2011 spent for nothing. worst case is even the losses in first half of 2011 not recovered.

anyway now it become habit to continue and restricted myself to deploy only 10000 per month .
EOD-2/1/12- 10310
EOD-3/1/12- 11560
EOD- 4/1/12 - 10466 .

NET GAIN is 466 rs.
....same here two years gone .............money gone with the wind.........lets concentrate on 2012........barbadiyon ka shook manana fizul hai...............:D

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Guys,

Why not make a group of all our loser friends and make a combined strategy to achieve our goals. The person who has lost the maximum will be made the leader.
no dear MSA...the person who will recover most in % terms , in first 6 months of 2012...will be made leader ....I have to recover 4.5 lakhs...............:D

Status
Not open for further replies.