Playing since 2005 lost 13+3 lakhs

Status
Not open for further replies.

tnsn2345

seems tommorow market will be minimum 2.5% up
Dear S'72,

Notice the free fall today exactly after you posted till close of market - 80 points drop on the nifty. (flat nifty closing down close to 2% in span of one and half hours)

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is mystery. What matters is today and not just today, it is 'NOW' that matter the most, especially for naked/ directional options trades.

Best wishes,

Regards,

columbus

bot 5300 ce @ 6.75
Now the problem with CE options is ,even if NIFTY moves handsomely in UP direction ,CE options will not move appreciably.

stock72

Ha!!!! now 2012 -- and no way near to recover all my losses ... in fact still not able to safe guard the capital ... though losses are almost nil there is no great profit in whole of 2011....
Not even a single day left market unattended. either traded or not--- but not failed to watch. roughly 2 hours per day will come around 500 hours for 2011 spent for nothing. worst case is even the losses in first half of 2011 not recovered.

anyway now it become habit to continue and restricted myself to deploy only 10000 per month .
EOD-2/1/12- 10310
EOD-3/1/12- 11560
EOD- 4/1/12 - 10466 .

NET GAIN is 466 rs.

NOMINDTR

Hi,

I strated doing some thing in the market around 2005.( still i dont know what i am doing there )

so far lost 13 lakhs ( in options ) and 3 lakhs in share ...
I thing myself is not suitable for share market ..? but it is too late any way ?

you can advise me, help me to stream line the issues.

some more info about me is
1) currentlty i can loss 20k per month ( may be for another 5 months )
2) My bread and butter are not depend on market .(I am working )
3) Pls dont advise me in the traditional way as I am not much new to market..
Hi,

Sorry that I could check few pages in detail. Then I could see you are working with our friends and I really understand the progress that could have been happened since you started the thread.

Still, I wish to write very few things may be you have been told many times, sorry if its a repeat.

First thing, you understand you had no idea of what you were doing. So you know what the problem was.

And, you lost money and it is a prerequisite to see the rock bottom and to get broken to become an expert trader. There is no other short cut. Every successful trader would tell you that they were on losing streak at beginning.

In my view, things are moving right. Right from beginning.

Good wishes. Happy trading

Hi,

I strated doing some thing in the market around 2005.( still i dont know what i am doing there )

so far lost 13 lakhs ( in options ) and 3 lakhs in share ...
I thing myself is not suitable for share market ..? but it is too late any way ?

you can advise me, help me to stream line the issues.

some more info about me is
1) currentlty i can loss 20k per month ( may be for another 5 months )
2) My bread and butter are not depend on market .(I am working )
3) Pls dont advise me in the traditional way as I am not much new to market..
Where do you work. Good god man , you can afford to lose 20k / m.

i think you should advise people after losing that much money.

stock72

if so, the best advise i would like to give is do paper trading until u and your system gives good result .. or do trading with minimum capital until u stabilized..
I prefer to say if you able to double your capital then then we can consider the system is working..

Where do you work. Good god man , you can afford to lose 20k / m.

i think you should advise people after losing that much money.

Status
Not open for further replies.