High school student scores $72 million playing stocks

Thanks for that post. If the story is true, then he is an intelligent person.

Best comment in the thread starters post: “Paul Tudor Jones says, ‘You learn more from your losses than from your gains.’ :)

A comment I want to make here, as to me "How much will or can it be" is a topic which too often is mentioned here in the forum with new and old threads, which look at this topic from the wrong perspective. All this questions mentioned in those threads (Old and new threads about how much) already show that the questioner is not sure about what he should think about trading and is afraid to pull the trigger to start seriously with trading and not as a dreamer of how much.

Traders who are or became successful do believe and concentrate on that believes that money can be made. On the other hand so many thread open new in this forum which have no value, as they all go into the direction: Can we double our money or can I take 10 K and make 7 K per month or can option trader triple and more there money and so on. The forum is now many years old and still people ask the same question like the forum went open. People still dream around the same topic of "How much will it be", which is of no help or use when it comes to real trading. Why would any body do a job when he believes there is no money to be made? Why even talk about that job? If people have a real trading plan with a well worked out trading strategy, good MM and the believe and will to make money with trading, there will be money made how ever hard the emotions will be tested when having a row of loss trades.

Why do people permanently talk about "How much will it be?" and not: How do I have to plan my trading plan (Strategy, MM, Psychology, Broker, Platform, Workplace, Info tools and so on), how much time (Months or even years) do I have to spent on the planing, even sitting in front of the terminal to understand what the chart shows to finally being able to make money with trading? Why do people less concentrate on those topic and to many time on the "How much topic"?

Last edited:

raynor

MOderator kindly delete this thread. because

1. the story is fabricated
2. topic of this thread is fancy enough to attract many genuine traderji readers
and it will waste their time