Status
Not open for further replies.

rvlv

Hi stoch72

Here is my bit.

TRaders who loose money in markets do so becoz
1 they never get basic trading education nor they have a guide or mentor
2.they keep changing things all the time-have no descipline or planning
3 they have no interest or committment to do things properly-they just want to trade just for excitement sake.

If you are in hyderabad city by chance you may visit one trading trainer there
his mail id is [email protected]
you can chat with him if you have patience to answer his questions.if you are a careless or easygoing guy,chances are he may not talk to you much. he mentors select few students.condition is you must be capable of doing what he tells you. that is about mentor if you are serious type learner.In case you think spending money on trading education is a waste and it is better to loose money in trading,then keep doing what have been doing .
all the best

intellibitz

How much is the trainer fee?

Hi stoch72

Here is my bit.

TRaders who loose money in markets do so becoz
1 they never get basic trading education nor they have a guide or mentor
2.they keep changing things all the time-have no descipline or planning
3 they have no interest or committment to do things properly-they just want to trade just for excitement sake.

If you are in hyderabad city by chance you may visit one trading trainer there
his mail id is [email protected]
you can chat with him if you have patience to answer his questions.if you are a careless or easygoing guy,chances are he may not talk to you much. he mentors select few students.condition is you must be capable of doing what he tells you. that is about mentor if you are serious type learner.In case you think spending money on trading education is a waste and it is better to loose money in trading,then keep doing what have been doing .
all the best

Re: Playing since 2005 lost 13+3 lacks

Dear Stock72,

You have already got good advise by others. Here are my 2 cents.

What I would have done, I am writing here.

1- I always prefer to have records of all my trades with dates etc.
2- If I loose 3 months in a row, I will stop trading for atleast one month. Will analyse my records to find the reasons for its failure.
3- Will prepare a strategy based on my learnings from loosing trades. Then, will paper trade for 3 months to see if it works. WILL NOT TAKE REAL TRADES FOR THREE MONTHS!!!! (This I will take as my punishment for loosing and still not learning). If I happen to make profits 3 months in a row using paper trading then, I will start trading again with small money say 30-40k. Will try my strategy to see if it works for 3 months in a row atleast, If it doesn't work will go to step 2.

I have followed this when I was in loss and it worked for me. Hope this helps.

Regards
Thanks for Great Advice...These are real time practical remedies for non-performing / lose making trade.

Thanks once again.

Bhupesh:thumb:

stock72

Originally Posted by stock72
bot nifty futures @ 5310 - loss of 26k

bot 5500 ce @ 29 -- in profit of 12k ...
so net notional loss today - 14k ...

Status
Not open for further replies.