Not open for further replies.

stock72

Gambling part -II
24-01-2011= 431-1=430K [ 400k is the capital ]
Gambling part -II
25-01-2011= 430+2=432K [ 400k is the capital ]
Note:

Friends,

very well in and around TJ.But going to update this thread once in a month ( after expiry). the next update will be on 24th Feb. with trade history sheet.

Donot want to scare week hearts here... hence January trade history not posted.
meanwhile slowly we need to start concentrating @tnsn2345 thread " Good bye to trading "

regards

Last edited:

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Gambling part -II
25-01-2011= 430+2=432K [ 400k is the capital ]
Note:

Friends,

very well in and around TJ.But going to update this thread once in a month ( after expiry). the next update will be on 24th Feb. with trade history sheet.

Donot want to scare week hearts here... hence January trade history not posted.
meanwhile slowly we need to start concentrating @tnsn2345 thread " Good bye to trading "

regards
Post it....nobody will faint.....;)

absolute.zero

friends

bought 1 month mdp. installed amibroker trial version for 30 days.

need one afl .

to compare nifty with other symbols.. please help
How are your experience with MDP. I am also thinking to subscribe them soon. My Amibroker trial period is over and soon I am planning to buy it. However, currently I feel comfortable with icharts.

stock72

Expecting Nifty to gain minimum 1.6% before wed end =5310*1.6% = 5395 .....
convieneint to close my 5500 and 5400 CE ...
Expecting another 1,2% before wed end = 5460+65=5525 and guessing that will be the expiry for this month...

stock72

Expecting another 1,2% before wed end = 5460+65=5525 and guessing that will be the expiry for this month...
Seems NF going to expire some where 5500 ...

anyway so far good profit for feb 125k. Need like this in X multiples to cover jan loss itself .. then the story goes to earlier losses of 1600k .... imm .. looooooooooooong journey is there for me .......

just missed to close all cesby 5500 today and closed 10 munites later when nf at 5480 .. caused some where 40k less in profit .....

Not going to enter now in to the market ... end of next week would be a wonderful chance i believe....
regards

stock72

Dear friends,
I started this thread on frustration with out any idea ON OCT-10

That time the frustration reaches a boiling point since I was losing from Jan-10 to august-10 ( that time when I was buying both OTM PEs and CEs ) and switched to sell OTM PEs and CEs only to loose on September...
And from Oct -10 to Dec -10 started gambling (means buy nifty options and sell on the same day) only these three month iam in profit in my 5 years of stock market participation...

Again lost terribly on Jan-11 because went against my money management rules and my greed blow my account...

mobilized some money on feb-11 ...so far in feb iam in profit ....

I don’t know, but like to inform and not to disclose for obvious reason found a back tested system giving 100% winning chances and 20% profit in a month. Will check real time and if got succeed let see the ways to share. (Really feeling like a insane guy to write like this ... but writing from my heart)..

In case if I recover the Jan-11 losses then will resume to cover up my 1600k loss and still hoping (!!!!) to achieve the dream day -The day when all my losses recovered.

regards

Status
Not open for further replies.